M.D.R.H. part 25

"This is it.... My whole family is gone now.... And it's going to be me next I guess" You said as you have buried your eomma where Jake said.

" You have us, we are your family" Jungkook said smiling slightly hugging you.

"Ok then, let's get out of here. This energy doesn't feel right . " Jake said just before he left to the car with his hands in his pockets.

"Let's go" Jungkook said grabbing your hand and walking you to the car.

You got in the passenger side while Jungkook got in the driver's seat and drove off.

"Hey, how was your-?" Rose asked you walking towards you to give you a hug. "Don't even wanna talk about it" You said hugging her back.

She read your mind in under a second. "I'm so sorry my baby" She said.

"Yeah, anyway, babe you will have to write my resigning paper since you are close with the director. " You said breaking the hug with Rose and turning to face Jungkook.

"There is no way you are resigning, you are gifted " Rose said but you shakes your head. " I will use my gifted talent outside the hospital. " You said looking at Jungkook since he told you to do that.

"I guess it was my last time at the hospital....and my last surgery on... I don't even remember " You said giggling.

"Now we have time to spend it together" Jungkook said hugging your waist from behind resting his chin on your shoulder and placing small pecks on your neck. "And what are we supposed to do all day? Just stay and lay in bed?" You asked him puting your hands on his hands.

"You can come with me and see how us vampires feed" Jungkook said smirking biting your neck.
"Don't even try my bad boy" You said turning around with his hands still on your waist.

Rose and Jake knew what was going to be next so they left you guys alone in the living room.

"And what if I try? What will you do to me?" He said smiling leaning in to kiss you.
"I think you forgot that I know where your sweet spot is, and you'll regret it if you bite me" You said taking his hair out of his eyes.

"Really? Well I need to shower, you wanna join?" Jungkook asked about to pick you up and carry you to his bedroom before you could give him an answer and he took it as a 'yes' .

You guys got ready and got in the shower together. " Don't look at me like that, you are the one who got me here in the first place and your a vampire so you don't really need heat" You said giggling as you went under the warm shower leaving him in the cold. "That means that after we showed you need to give me warmth" Jungkook said hugging you buy your waist.

"How long do you think it will take for them to chill?" Jake asked but Rose just read her book quietly "I don't know but they will chill until the sun rises. " Rose then said smiling.

"So basically the whole night? How am I supposed to sleep?" Jake asked . "Shut the f*ck up, you will sleep perfectly so stop whining, go to your room and sleep." Rose said giggling.

He then knew that she must have put a "spell" on him so he can sleep.

"Hey come here! Stop playing around" Jungkook said as you finished and put your pajamas on, you kept running around his room since he is cold and he wants to feel your warmth. " No, No, No! You are so cold" You shouted by the feel of his touch as he caught you.

"Deal with it, you know I love you" Jungkook said . "Well, I hate you" You said teasing him not hugging him back. "are you sure you hate me, do you wanna think again before I....?" Jungkook said sliding his cold hands under your shirt on to your waist and lower back.

"Please, I love you so much, now please I wanna get in bed, it's so warm there" You said as he stopped and picked you up placing you on his bed and tucking you in as he layed next to you and out you in his embrace.

"Thank you for being here and mame feel better after the issue with my parents.... " You said looking up at him as you had your head layed down on his arm.

"Thats what I'm here for my love, and you don't have to thank me for anything, my job is to protect, love and support, I have told you that so many times darling" Jungkook said pecking your forehead before he held you tight telling you to go to sleep.

<<<<>>>>

Omg it's been so ducking long!!!!

I'm so excited,nn

So....there might only be a few more parts left like 10-20 parts left ...

And I already have a plan for my next story!!!

I'll try writing more, and I promise this time!!!!

<<<<>>>>