M.D.R.H. part 27

<<< Continue>>>

You and Jimin finished cooking something easy for you since the rest don't eat and only took about half an hour just before Jungkook got home with some amazing news kind of.

"Hey guys!" Jungkook said as he closed the door behind him and hugging Yoongi and Jimin.

Yoongi " someone's home already" He said smiling. "Well, there wasn't much too do anyway" Jungkook said giggling.

"Hey bro, your lady is a pro at cooking, I swear to God" Jimin said smiling.

"Oh is she? exactly the Girl I couldn't wait to see today again and who I have news for" Jungkook said hugging you from the waist and in placing a kiss in your neck and then lips before he broke the hug and heat him hand on your lower back.

"Oh what kind of news, bad or good?" You asked him nervously.
"I don't know... But Mrs.Jeon wants us to go and see her tonight..." Jungkook said.

"Are you playing with me right now? " You asked him still with your hands on his waist looking up at him. "Does look like I'm playing.? She wants to meet you" He said giggling placing another kiss on your forehead.

"Please help me" You said hugging him again but from his waist this time. "Babe, how do you want me to help you? I will help in any way possible, just tell me" Jungkook said.

But all you knew was that he couldn't help you if it was about his parents.

"Never mind.... I'm gonna go eat my lunch, you guys are lucky you don't have to cook..." You said letting go of him .

"Jungkook, go easy, if Mrs.Jeon will go hard in her, please protect her and especially from Mr.Jeon, she's really nervous and doesn't know what to do" Rose said tapping his shoulder before leaving .

After you had your lunch, you told Jungkook to take you home so you can get ready to go to his parents house

<<<<>>>>

Hey guys so this part is quite short only because there would be a lot happening for this part and too much writing!

So I'll see in the next part 😅

Bye and gnn loves 😅❤️🌛🌛🤞🧚

<<<<>>>>