M.D.R.H. part 19

(Continue)

You left and started your shift.

In the middle of your shift, you started to get a really bad migraine even though you have had an amazing day until now,  which meant that you couldn't continue your shift any longer so you went to the staff room.

She is playing a-again? Why now?
I-I need to do my s-shift.

You thought and went into the room linked to the staff room where you could rest.

And suddenly you fell asleep.

"Y/n?!   Y/?! " He shouted your name and you woke up.

"What the hell do you want now?" You shouted back and he came inside the little room here you were laying with you arm on top of your eyes and your other on your stomach.

"You are late for the surgery!" Yoongi said and you opened your eyes wide and said "SHIT! Couldn't you wake me up earlier?!" You said in a hurry as you got up and left immediately for the O.R.

"Hello Miss. Y/n, please be as fast as you can" The director said smiling going into the spectator room.

What?! No one told that HE'S gonna be here watching, this really is the worst day now. I thought that I'm gonna have a great day ahead of me...

You got ready, you went in with your medical gloves covering your hands  and started the survey.

"Ok guys, this is it now, Just need knot this one and then we are done" You said knotting the string and finishing off the surgery.

"Well done guys, I'll see you around now" you said again trying not to show your pain through your tone  and they nodded.

It was finally the end of your day and your migraine is still killing you.

You got everything done and packed in your bag and went up.

Floor 4, room 474, you went in  and saw him focused on his computer as he usually is.

You just walked towards him slowly with your hands covering your face and sat down on his lap wrapping your arms around his waist with your face against his chest to stop the light from getting to your eyes.

"Hey are you alright? You seem quite warm" He said caressing your back and checking the warmth of your cheeks.

"no, I have had a really bad migraine all day, it's like she's playing with me again" you groaned and kept hiding your face into his chest.

"You'll be fine, I promise" Jungkook said again hugging you back and finishing off what he was doing.

"I'm leaving in 2 days, remember? "  You asked him and he hummed in response.

"Of course I do, I'll never forget what you tell me" he said assuring you with a smile.

"I'll leave now" you said getting up but Jungkook stopped you and pulled you back on his lap. "What are you doing?" You asked

"Don't you think you forgot something?" He giggled. "Well, you should be the one doing it not me" you smiled.

He then hugged you again and pecked your lips before you left.

You were about to get into your car when you heard a voice in your head

"Leave the car NOW!

<<<<>>>>

I assume that some of you get migraines so just think how Y/n feels cuz I really only had one or two migraines by now....

I'm sorry for not so much content and stuff.

But the exams are coming up!

"Yey"

Anyway, see ya coias

<<<<>>>>