"Yep. For 11 years."(ik ik its a bad chapter title-)

The light haired boy's eyes widened with shock. His lips parted to say something, but nothing came out. He straightened himself and closed his lips. The other boy turned around and blinked. They stared at each other for a while. Then the light haired boy's stomach growled loudly.

"Would you like some food?" The dull haired boy asked.

"...OH MY GOD, I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! COMING INTO YOUR HOUSE LIKE THIS, BUMPING INTO AND NOT APOLOGIZING FOR IT! I'M SO SORRY I'M SO SORRY! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! I'M SORRY!!!" The light haired boy kept apologizing.

The other boy put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine."

The blonde haired boy deflated.

"Yes...I would like some food if it's not too much trouble..." He said as his stomach growled again.

"Follow me."

The blonde haired boy followed him down the hall into a room that looked like a kitchen and an infirmity in one room. There was a bed next to a window, a nightstand next to it with three drawers and a mirror above it. There was a sink with a cabinet above it with spices and such, next to that being a little stove. In the middle of the room, a little table, enough to sit two people on the floor for.
The blonde haired boy sat down on one of the cushions.

"...are...did you..."

"I saved you, yes. That was me."

"I...thank you, really. I would've died if if wasn't for you...thank you." He looked up at the one who saved him.

"Ahh, you really don't need to thank me...it was nothing really..." The dull haired boy put a hand behind his head.

The light haired boy smiled and looked at the table. The other boy turned and started to make some Shougayaki*.

"...um...I-I'm Nigel..."

"Liam. Oh, and you can put your bag over on the bed."

"Oh, alright." Nigel stood and put his bag on the bed then sat back down.

"..."

~awkward silence~

The smell of the Shougayaki made it's way throughout the room and into the hall and through the house. Just the smell of the food made the light haired boy's stomach growl even more.
Liam was a little bit taller than Nigel. He had fluffy dull blue hair and bright golden-yellow eyes. He had a pair of worn-out, brown goggles. He had a dark yellow button up shirt with a white vest and black, ripped jeans. He wore one white glove on his right hand, and a bandage one his left.
Soon, the Shougayaki was done. Liam severed it in two bowls, and went to the table with Nigel and gave him his food.

"Thank you, really, I hope this isn't too much trouble."

"It's fine."

The blonde haired boy took a bite and was immediately in love with Liam's Shougayaki.

"Mmh! This is so good!"

"Heh, thanks." Liam replied.

. . . . . . . . .

Soon, they finished their food and Liam took the dishes and started washing them.

"Um, do you need help?" Nigel asked.

"Oh, no, it's fine, thanks though." Liam answered.

"Have...um, have you been living here?"

"Yep. For 11 years."

'W-what?! 11 years!?'

*Shougayaki-Pork fried with ginger.