11 years ago...Continued

The dull haired boy's golden eyes shot open as he sat up quickly and looked around him frantically. He got up and started running, trying to find Rin and Leo but he couldn't find them anywhere. The dull haired boy started yelling out for his family but they didn't answer back. Tears started to sting in his bright, golden eyes.

"RIN!"

'Please! PLEASE!' Tears streaming down his cheeks.

He then let out a loud cry as he fell to his knees. He pulled his knees to his chest and buried his face in his knees and stayed like that for a while.

                    ................................................                            

A few hours later, The little boy had woken up against a tree. He opened his golden eyes and looked around and all the memories came flooding back to him. He rubbed his eyes and stood up. He white shirt and pants were stained with dirt, his hair was a mess and had leaves in it and his face had bruises all over.

'How am I this dirty? I remember falling asleep with my face in my knees in the middle of the path...How did I get so dirty?'

The dull haired boy yawned and sighed. He brushed out the leaves and the dirt as best he could and looked around. Tears welled up in his eyes. He missed them. He walked around the forest and kept looking around him.
What felt like hours of walking later, the dull haired boy came to a large clearing.

'I've never been to this place before...looks pretty...' The dull haired boy thought.

He looked to the left and saw a house. Curiosity taking the best of him, the dull haired boy walked over to the front of the house. He went up to the door and peaked through. The door was halfway open, and it was dark inside. He knocked on the door once...
Then twice... Then a final and third time, and he waited a moment. When he heard no answer, he opened the door all the way and went inside.
Inside, there were 2 windows on both the left and right walls. There was a large staircase in the middle, which lead to a second floor. Everything was dusty and there were no rooms on the first floor. He went to the staircase and walked up the stairs. At the top, it split into two long hallways, left and right.
He walked down the left hall into the doorway of a room that looked like a kitchen and an infirmity in one room. There was a bed next to a window, a nightstand next to it with three drawers and a mirror above it. There was a sink with a cabinet above it with spices and such, next to that being a little stove. In the middle of the room, a little table, enough to sit two people on the floor for.