11 years ago part threee

The golden eyed boy walked down the hall to another room that was a bathroom, then another room that was just a regular bedroom. He walked back to the stairs and went down the other hall, which had one regular bedroom, one bathroom and one storage room that had other medical supplies, blankets, pillows, clothes and all that jazz. He went to the infirmary-kitchen room and started looking through the food. All of it was good that never goes bad. The dull haired boy then went over to the bed and sat down, looking out the window. The wind was blowing gently through the leaves on the trees and the dull haired boy's golden eyes softened. The dull haired boy found he had a hard time keeping himself awake. He yawned and laid down, the trees out the window being the last thing he saw.

But he still wondered who had lived there before . . .

~6 years later~

"Happy 10th birthday to me...." A golden eyed boy crossed out the day before on his handmade calendar. "I got here when I was 4...it's been 6 years...."
The dull haired boy sighed heavily. He hated being alone and not with Rin and Leo, but he was thankful he found this place and that it had water and food. But he wished and wished that he had Rin and Leo.

~4 years later~
Everyday was the same. Wake up. Change. Eat and wash everything. Do calendar. Miss family. Get everything together and all done(chores, gather food). Sleep. Repeat. He was 14 already. He went out and looked everywhere for his family but could never find them.