Chapter 1

*KC's Pov*

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ew school. I got my tired body up and in the warm shower scrubbing off all the shit off me. Everyone is so excited to go back to school so they can see there friends except for me because Thomas lives across the street so we saw each other everyday except when he had band practice but we would hang out that night or he would sleep over. It's not like my parents would care if they knew but they are never home so it's not like they knew, but then again Thomas and I arn't having sex so it's no big deal if he sleeps over.

I got out of the shower and changed into my All Time Low tee and skinny jeans with a gray beanie to match just fine. I grabbed my black converse and put on eyeliner. I made my way downstairs to the smell of pancakes. One part of me was happy to actual have good food for once and another part of me was expecting the worse. My parents are those type of parents that only do kind things is when they have bad news. Once they had to fly overseas and stay in Japan for like 5 months so they bought me a plasma T.V.

"Hi Honey have some pancakes." my mom said when I got into the room

"Whats going on?" I asked

"what do you mean sweetie"

" I mean whats with the pancakes?"

"silly goose look down" I looked down and printed on my pancakes in whipped cream was Happy 16th birthday... It's my birthday I thought that wasn't till August 24th. Of course I unlocked my Iphone (another one of my moms sympathy gives) and the date read August 24th 2013 wow

"oh yeah thanks momma dear" I said giving her a hug and kiss

When I finally finished eating I got up to leave.

"Bye mom. Bye Dad" I yelled walking into the garage to get my board.

I skated to Thomas's house and opened the door without even knocking because we always do that at each others houses.

"THOMAS IM HERE"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled coming down the stairs giving me a big hug.

"thanks I totally forgot until my mom told me"

"how do you forget something like that, I have a month in advanced calender counting down the days until my birthday"

"I know!"

"alright lets get going we don't wanna be late for our first day" Thomas said getting his board and joining me

"Are you sure about that" all he did was chuckle and start riding in front of me

"Hey did you ever find out who was moving in the house next to you?" he asked

"nope" I said popping the P "but whoever it is they are moving in today"

"You do know that Connor and his family are moving to a house in our area"

"eww if he moves into the house next to me I'm moving and staying with you"

"oh yeah because that's a big difference from living across from him or next to him."

"shut up"

We finally got to school with a little time to spare

"Hey wheres you locker?" I asked as we walked in

"4th floor, yours?"

"3rd floor"

"bummer!"

"yeah at least we have lunch together, are you gonna sit at my table with me and Stacie"