Chapter 6

Quick A/N- So on my wattpad app I was looking at the story to see if anyone had commented on last chapter but the chapter was like cutoff, so if that happened to you just go on your computer I guess haha and hopefully it wont happen again now enjoy this chapter that I hope is good but I havent written yet, :)

*KC's POV*

So it's 11 and Connor left  hours ago, Thomas hasen't called or showed up and I'm getting tired but I can't go to bed I just can't. I went upstairs and got dressed for bed and layed in my bed, all the light were still on in my room because there was no way they were going off without someone being here with me. 

Then there was a knock on the window, I jumped a good 100 feet off my bed and turned to see it was only Thomas standing there with a bag of sour patch kids, 

"Yes" I said opening the window with an attitude because I was kind of mad at him still.

"Look I'm sorry KC, It's just, I don't know I don't like cheaters or in this case guy who kisses girl with boyfriend" Thomas said giving me a hug " So I'm sorry I got jealous, do you forgive me"

I chuckled "Of course I do, but I don't think we should date anymore, It's not anything you did I just feel weird you know"

"Yah I was kind of feeling that way to and didn't know how I could tell you"

"Well that's a relief because I didn't want to lose a best friend and I didn't want things to get awkward" I said plopping down on my bed. He turned off the lights and joined me under the covers.

"My parents won't be home tonight they are at a business trip thingy in New York so they won't be home till Monday (Its Friday ) so you know what that means"

"All night movie marathons"

"Haha yes"

"but can it wait till tomorrow I'm really tired" I said resting my head on my pillow and looking at him

We kind of stared at each other for a minute and then we both leaned in. There was that spark I felt when he kissed me, we stared making out and things were getting pretty heated, I had my hands in his hair and he had his hands well on my breasts. I really wanted to continue this but I was so tired and I think he could tell because he pulled away

"Well, we can save that for another day" he said with a wink and I just layed back with a smile on my face. He pulled his shirt and pants off which he never has done in front of me because I guess he never plans on staying the night mostly always it just happens. I kind of stared at him, I mean who wouldn't he has abbs but looked down before he could notice.

He got into the bed and I cuddled into him because I wanted to feel his abbs without being creepy but I guess this was kind of creepy but his  were just so warm and inviting. As we were lieing there cuddling he spoke up.

"You know I love you right?" He said looking down at me

"Like how because I could have sworn you just agreed with me it was weird"

"Like I love your kisses and your amazingly pretty and funny and can make me happy, and if I had to chose anyone in the world to spend my life with it would be you because we could be antisocial together" awe he was so cute

"so why were you gonna break up with me?"

"Because you were right it is weird and I don't know if it's because of right now, but hopefully it won't be in the future because I love you a lot"

"awe I love you to Thomas"

and with that we both feel asleep in each others arms,I guess you could say it was like a best friends with benefits but I don't care it was nice to fall asleep with someone.