FUCK BUDDIES 6

"Mommy." Lisa kissed her mom's cheeks as soon as she reached their house.

"Darling, you came right on time." Lisa only smiled and told her mom that she's gonna take a quick shower before they go for lunch. She wore a white floral dress that her mom bought for her. She was just gonna wear something like a jean and a formal shirt but her mom insisted.

"My daughter is so pretty." Her mom squealed as soon as Lisa came down from her room.

Lisa smiled and went to hug her mom, "Thank you, I got it from the prettiest woman 8n the world."

"Hmm, who's that woman?"

"It's my mommy." Lisa kissed her mom's forehead and giggled before making their way to the car waiting for them outside.

_

Jennie can be seen lying on their couch wearing a carebear pyjama while watching tv.

Her dad isn't home as he attended a meeting outside the country and her mom left to meet whoever she was gonna meet, another girl or boy she assumes that her mom's gonna set for her.

She sighs feeling bored at what she's watching, she turns it off and just lies down the couch and stares at the ceiling. Now her mind is occupied by someone.

"God, what is happening to me." She mumbles. She recalls that "date" she and Lisa had before and can't keep smiling at the scenes. The time she stared at Lisa's side profile and admiring her. Lisa made her heart beat so fast, she looks like she joined a marathon. But no, it's just because of a girl.

She's on deep thoughts not realizing that there are three people watching her while she daydreams while smiling like an idiot.

"Don't tell me I'm already falling for her..." She chuckles and faces sideways meeting three pairs of eyes. She sat up immediately surprised but what surprised her the most is the girl in between her mom and another middle aged woman.

The girl she was just day dreaming about is looking at her who was also shock but the latter looked like holding her laugh.

Jennie looked at what she's wearing and her cheeks immediately went red of embarrassment.

Right she forgot she's wearing her favorite carebear pyjama that doesn't match with her personality.

"Jennie honey, why are you smiling so wide a while ago? And what do you mean falling in love? Have you fallen in love with someone already?" Her mom asks looking so worried.

"H-huh?" Jennie looked like a fool now making Lisa giggle.

"Hi Jennie, what a small world." Lisa went forward embracing Jennie snd whispered, "that carebear pyjama looks cute on you by the way."

Jennie's cheeks painted red again as she looks away. Two pairs of eyes eyeing them confused.

"You know each other?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Are you two friends?" Lisa's mom asked this time.

Jennie thought of what to say, should she say no, they're just fuck buddies? Were friends with benefits? She opens her mouth to talk but she got beaten to it.

"We knew each other a few months ago."

The two moms nodded their head. "Take a seat Chitthip and let's talk about things, then we'll talk about the real topic after lunch." Mrs. Kim said as they all settled down.

Lisa took a seat beside Jennie who looks so tensed on her seat. "What's wrong with you?" Lisa whispered.

"N-nothing... Just surprised."

Lisa crossed her legs, her dress lifting a little showing that gorgeous legs of her. Jennie stared at it and felt her body heat up. Lisa saw this and smirked, her hands purposely touching Jennie's arms and rubbing it making the latter flinch earning the two woman's attention.

"Something wrong honey?" Mrs. Kim asked but the latter shook her head.

"Nothing mom, just thought of something. I'll take Lisa a tour to my room while we wait for lunch." Jennie replied smirking on her head.

Lisa rolled her eyes and chuckled silently when Jennie turned to her and stand up ushering her to follow her.

_

Jennie pinned Lisa on the door as soon as they got inside. She locked the door and attacked Lisa's lips darting her tongue inside of Lisa exploring her.

"Mmhmm.." Lisa moaned between their kiss. Jennie's kiss went down to Lisa's neck biting it.

"J-jennie... Don't.. don't leave a m-mark...ahh.."

But Jennie didn't listen and just kept on biting, nipping on Lisa's skin that will surely be visible later. Jennie's hand dangerously trailed down to the latter's crotch. She lifted Lisa's dress and put her hand cupping her clothed pussy and rubbed it making Lisa squirm.

"Don't be so loud Lisa." Jennie whispered and finally pulled down Lisa's cycling and panty. Her hand meet Lisa's dripping pussy and she felt like cumming even if she haven't even touched yet. "God, you make me crazy you know."

And without even a warning, she shove in her index and middle finger making Lisa bite on to her neck. She winced in pain but just let Lisa bite on to her.

She moved her finger in a slow pace while she kissed the part on Lisa's neck that she marked a while ago. Lisa let out ruffled moans as she felt Jennie's finger slide inside and out of her in an painful yet delicious feeling.

"Can't your fingers m-move any faster?" Lisa whined. So Jennie obeyed her and thrusted to her fast making Lisa let out high pitch moans. Jennie made the right choice to have a soundproof room.

"H-harder please.." Lisa pleaded squeezing her eyes.

"I'm close Jen..."

"Go on baby... Go on, cum for me." Jennie whispered as she fastened her pace.

"Oh god! Oh god! JENNIE!" Lisa came on Jennie's fingers, she felt so exhausted. Her legs went jelly and fell on Jennie's arms. Jennie carried her to her bed and fixed her dress.

"Jennie, you overdid it!"

"What? You're blaming me? You said harder a while ago to remind you." Jennie smirked and went to her drawer getting a perfume and spraying it over the room. Now it doesn't smell sex.

"I can't even walk..." Lisa pouted.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door. Jennie looked at Lisa. "Just say you don't feel good and skip lunch." Lisa nodded and pulled over the duvet to her body.

Jennie opened the door revealing her mom. "Come on you two, lunch is ready. Where's Lisa?"

Jennie moved showing Lisa on the bed who looked really sick. Jennie complimented her mentally for acting so good.

"I don't feel good suddenly, might take a rest for a while..." Lisa said making Mrs. Kim nod.

"Alright then, let's just move out lunch to dinner then." Mrs. Kim said chuckling, "take a rest, I'll inform your mom about this?" She added before closing the door.

Jennie sighed in relief and looked at Lisa, "I'll sneak in a painkiller."

"Yeah you do that." Lisa rolled her eyes and took Jennie's phone on the bedside table. "Put on your password, I wanna watch. I left my phone at home."

Jennie put her password and gave it to Lisa before going out the room.