FUCK BUDDIES 7

"What a splendid dinner Jane." Chitthip said as soon as they finished the dinner. Lisa was sulking on her seat as the pain still haven't subside yet. Jennie went rough on her that she can't help but be proud of herself.

"My cooks are the best I say." Mrs. Kim replied as she nods to their cook who was standing by the corner. The cook bowed and smiled before he and his assistants went back to the kitchen.

"Let's proceed to the living room then." Mrs. Kim said and they nodded. Standing up, Lisa felt a sharp pain on her lower region causing her to stop earning the other's attention.

"Something wrong sweetie?" Lisa's mom asked worriedly. Lisa shook her head no.

"I'm fine mommy, let's go." Lisa reassured as the two older women walked first leaving Jennie and Lisa behind to follow them.

"Damn you Kim!" Lisa whispered yell but Jennie could just chuckle as she help Lisa to walk.

_

The talk didn't really went good. Let's just say Lisa was furious. She was mad at her mom but she can't really get that mad MAD at her.

"Mommy, I just came from a heartbreak--"

"That was months ago..." Her mom cut her.

"Still! Jennie and I just knew each other!" Lisa can't help but to raise her voice.

"Lalisa! Why are you yelling at your mom?" Her dad came making Lisa feel sorry hugging her mom.

"I'm sorry mommy, look, I'm not ready yet mommy. After what Jae did to me, I... I seem afraid to love again." Lisa lowly said hugging her mom.

Who wouldn't? Of course you'll get scared. Years of you and your lover being in love and being sure that it's you and him forever then one day, it's all gone.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry you have to go through that sweetie." Her mom pulled out wiping the tears that slip through her daughter's eyes. "Not everyone is like Jae, okay? Give Jennie a chance, you might like her you know."

"Your mommy is right. Give her a chance." Her dad said making Lisa sigh.

How can they do that; fall inlove? when they had a deal that strictly no strings attached?

How are they going from fuck buddies to fiancés?

_

A week passed, Jennie and Lisa did not talk to each other. They needed that, Jennie understands her. She was falling, and that's crystal clear. She couldn't even have the word to say no, to oppose to the arrange marriage their moms arranged. But to Lisa, it wasn't easy of course.

Lisa was having her daily jog on the park early in the morning when someone jogged with her. She glanced on her side and saw a friend.

"Chanyeol..." Lisa speaks as they jog.

"Goodmorning Lisa!" Chanyeol greets, Lisa did the same.

Chanyeol, Jaehyun, Rosé and her are friends. Chanyeol is Rosé's brother.

"I need to talk to you. About Rosie and Jae." Chanyeol said, "Let's take this to a café, what do you say?"

Lisa takes a deep breath, "Fine." Chanyeol smiled as they stopped on a bench to take a quick rest. Lisa looked around spotting a familiar car by the streets. She looks at the window and found Jennie staring at her, more like glaring.

What does Jennie means to her? Is it really just for releasing heat from her body? Or more than that?

She admits, Jennie is really caring, she's pretty, smoking hot, an ideal woman. Lisa's not blind not to see how the feline feels towards her. She's actually aware.