BONUS

"Mommy, is mama coming or not?" A 6 years old girl asks and looks around seeing almost all her classmates have their moms and dads already.

"Mhm, mama is coming alright? Maybe she's just stuck in the traffic." Lisa answered smiling and wiping her daughter's forehead. The little girl returned the smile and ran off towards her friends. "Ningning baby don't run! You might trip."

A little later, Ningning went back to her mommy with a company. It was a beautiful little girl. "Mommy I brought Karina with me."

"Oh, hello Karina. Where's your parents?" Lisa asked kneeling down as she pats the little girl's head. Karina pointed at a table and saw Jaehyun but his wife wasn't there with him. Jaehyun saw this and decided to go to Lisa.

"Hey." Jaehyun greeted shyly, although it's been years, he was still shy around Lisa. But no malice!

"Hey, nice to see you Jae. I don't see Yiren around?" Lisa said peeking at Jaehyun's back.

"Oh she just went to the comfort room. She'll be here any minute," Jaehyun also peeked at Lisa's back, Lisa caught his eyes and she chuckled.

"Jennie's caught with the traffic, but she'll be here anytime soon." Lisa said earning a laugh from Jaehyun.

"Your little girl grew up so fast, she looks exactly like Jennie." Jaehyun said looking at Ningning and Karina who were fixing each other's hair.

"Yeah.. Karina grew up so fast too. She grew up to be a beautiful girl, I'm glad it's a girl, Ningning and her will become best friends."

"Yeah.." Jaehyun saw a familiar figure behind Lisa. 

"Hi, sorry I'm late." Jennie said running out of breath. Lisa turned around and gave Jennie a peck on the lips.

"Hey it's okay, the event's not starting yet. Go call your daughter please, and we need to get her changed for her costume already." Lisa looked at Jaehyun, "Same with Karina, Jae. You should get her changed too, their performance is about to start in twenty."

Jaehyun nodded, "Alright, let's just see each other at the auditorium. I'll reserve seats for you two." He said winking as he walked towards the little girls that were playing.

Ningning then ran to Jennie and gave her a hug and showered the older Kim with wet kisses. Lisa looked at them dreamily, she loves them so much and nothing will ever compare to the both of them.

_

"Do great for mommy and mama okay?" Jennie said tucking a lost strand of hair behind Ningning's ear.

"Yes mama, I'll do very very good! I promise!" The little girl kissed both her mommy and Mama's cheeks before running to Karina and two other friends.

"Let's take our seat?" Jennie said holding her wife's hand while they walked to their seats that Jaehyun reserved. There seated, Jaehyun, Yiren, Jisoo and Rosé. Surprisingly after 3 years, Jisoo and Rosé got together and married. They adopted twins which are Hyunjin and Yeji.

"Come sit with us, it's starting already." Rosé said smiling at Lisa and Jennie.

Once seated, the play started. Jennie and Lisa looked so proud watching their little princess on stage singing her heart out. She sounded wonderful, an angel if you ask Jennie, their beautiful angel.

It was a cute opera play for the kids. Everyone did great, rounds of applause rang the whole auditorium, squeals and screams of happiness.

"You did so great baby!" Jennie shouted making Ningning smile so wide, her cheeks puffing out just like Jennie's.

After the event, they ate together on their tables. The friends merged their tables into one so they could get along with each other.

"Slowly baby, here.." Lisa wiped Ningning's mouth and fed her again before looking back to the group.

"That's good, I mean I think it's time for little Ningning to get herself a sibling." Jisoo asked serving her son a slice of cake.

"Yeah.. we were thinking of Ningning being alone at the house if ever so we decided to give her another sibling." Jennie replied holding Lisa's hand under the table.

"What about you Jae? Aren't you planning for another kid?" Lisa asked.

Jaehyun only smiled, his eyes doing crescent and giggles before holding his wife's hand.

"We're having a son!" Jaehyun exclaimed happily surprising the table.

Yiren shyly smiled, "I'm 3 months pregnant.."

"Oh wow, congratulations to the both of you. I'd like to be her godmother next. Lisa had enough already!" Rose said as the table laughed.

"Hey! I'm his best friend too!" Lisa whined.

"Okay okay, we'll get both of you as godmothers."

The friends continued eating, sharing stories with each other, plans and other things.

Lisa was the happiest among them. She just can't believe how things turned out like this. How it turned out so good.

Jennie saw Lisa smiling while looking at her friends and smiled squeezing Lisa's hand.

"I love you."

"And I love you too."

A/N: yey! That's all for this book