FUCK BUDDIES 11- END

Lisa's mom is concerned, thinking about where could be her daughter. The blonde didn't come home and visited her for 2 weeks and she's not liking it. She also came to know that she had problems with Jennie as the brunette came to visit and ask her for the blonde's whereabouts but what can she say? She doesn't even know too.

All Jennie have is regrets, the moment she saw Lisa's past messages, she knows she fucked up big time.

The blonde just confessed to her, although it was just through text message, she felt it.

"Lisa?" Jennie knocked on the door, "I'm sorry, can we talk?"

They literally forgot about Lisa's condo. Well they all thought the condo is already sold since that's what Jaehyun and Lisa talked about, Lisa actually.

"I know you're there Lisa. Can you open this door so we can talk properly? Please?" Jennie pleaded softly but received no response from the other girl inside.

"327214, if she doesn't open it up punch in that code."

(A/N: my babies' birthdates)

"Why are you doing this?"

Jaehyun gives out a small dry chuckle, "I don't know, maybe I just want her to be happy. Even if it's not because of me anymore."

Jennie remembered what she and Jaehyun talked about and decided to put in the password.

The sound of the door unlocking can be heard as Jennie pushes it opening it wide enough for her to enter.

She removed her shoes putting it aside, she observes the room and saw how clean and organized it was.

"Lisa, it's me Jennie. I just want to talk to you and sort things out."

While Jennie walks around, she heard a sniff. She looked for where it came from and was brought to a room.

She knocked first and twisted the doorknob. Darkness welcomed her, and the familiar strawberry scent greets her.

"What are you doing jere Jennie?" A voice asked out the dark.

Jennie sighed looking for the switch, once finding it, she turns it on and her heart ached seeing Lisa curled up on her bed while her head is in between her knees, obviously crying.

"Can we talk?"

Instead of answering, Lisa sits up straight leaning her back on the bed's headboard. Jennie took that as a yes and made her way to sit on the edge of the bed facing Lisa who has her head facing sideways.

"Lisa, look at me." But Lisa didn't, "let's talk properly. Like as in properly."

With that, Lisa faced her. Jennie immediately noticed how puffy Lisa's eyes are and how her face looked skinnier than before.

"Thank you." Jennie says scooting over to Lisa, "I want to say sorry, forgive me. I... I admit, I was too immature to do that to you. I just want to forget that feeling I was having for you. But it didn't help at all, the moment you left that day, everything I felt for you just came back in an instant. I can't seem to forget it."

Jennie sighed and hold Lisa's hands bringing it to her lips, "I'm really sorry, I was blinded by anger that time I saw you and Jaehyun hugging. I thought I already lost, that he won you again."

"Stupid." Lisa mumbles making Jennie chuckle.

"I know, I deserved that."

"Glad you know."

Jennie smiled at Lisa who was slowly talking. Jennie stares at Lisa who wasn't even looking at her anymore but was looking at their hands together. The brunette couldn't help but to smile.