46. 𝗖𝗹𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴!!🌠🌠

Presently, I was standing just in front of the mirror and was getting ready. Why???
Because my "lovely" friends can't leave me alone on weekends too. They have invited me and Nandini to club Rosiana for their never ending Parties. Arghh!!! Kya Karu main in bagad billo ka!!! It was weekend Yaar, me and Nandini were alone at home.

Abhi tak kya-kya nhi kiya hota hmne sath mein!!!

Nevertheless, I pulled brakes over my naughty thoughts because I got ready to impend them for Nandini only. She wanted to go there and I couldn't deny her wish at all. Right now, she was in washroom and I was getting ready.

Finally, I was totally ready, only my watch was misplaced. I went to cupboard to search it but couldn't find, even after prospecting its every corner. Sighing in irritation, I called for Nandini.

"Nandiniiiii!!! Yaar meri cheezo ko hath kyu lgati ho tum. Meri watch kho gyi na Ab." I shouted irritatedly showing my 'Dominating husband' wala attitude, even if I am not the one.

"Vahi to rakhi Hui hai, dhang se dekhiye na." She yelled still being inside of the washroom and I sighed.

"Mujhe nhi mil rhi, aake do." I shrieked again without even checking in cupboard twice.

Typical husband I have became, Seriously!!

Saying so, I took the support of cupboard with my shoulder and took my phone out, surfing instagram on it. I heard a click sound of the door but still didn't looked up as I was burying my head in phone. Her anklet's chiming was enough to make me smile. After searching in the same cupboard, she came to me and handed the watch but still I didnt look up.

"Tabhi to kahti hu main apni aankho ka checkup kraiye, vahi drawer mein hi to pdhi thi." She scolded me and I smiled still engrossed in phone.

Huh!!! Mujhe to mili hi nhi.

Then, I looked up to thank her but the scene in front of my eyes swatted the ground beneath my legs.

"Ahhhhhh Nandiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........" I shouted horribly looking at someone's face which was totally white.
My phone too fell from my hands out of shock, while my one hand was caressing my scared poor little heart.

Where is my Nandini???

"Wh...who the hell are you. Nandini kha hai meri???" I whispered being exasperated.

"Love!! Its me, your Nandini." That white-faced girl was claiming that she was my Nandini.

Well, aawaj to Nandini jaise hi hai iski!!!
I looked that girl from head to toe. Kamaal hai, height and body posture bhi same hai, that means........ My eyes widened at the realization.

"Nandini, kya lgaya hai ye face Pe tumne." I scolded her sternly and she chuckled naughtily.

"This is multani mitti!!" She answered proudly and displayed her full toothy smile to me.

"Mul..mitti....what???" I couldnt understand that what has she applied over her pretty 'mukhda'.

"Arey!!! Its Multani Mitti as in Fuller's earth. Glow badhta hai usko lgane se." She tried to knock some senses in me but I got agitated of the fact that she has applied mitti over her face.

"Whatever!! Abhi ke abhi dho kar aao isko. Pta nhi kya kya lgati rhti hain madam." I scolded her like a strict husband and she pouted sadly but went in washroom immediately.

Waah!!! Itne products rakhe hain ghar par, facewashes, gels, facepacks!! Par madam ko mitti lgani hai face Pe.
What is she??? A 5 years old kid!!!

I chuckled over her silly behavior and took my poor phone which was already lying on ground. After checking it from both sides that whether it got scratch or not, I sighed in relief that thank God, my phone got saved.