Chapter 1

It was a normal day in the cookie kingdom. Everyone was talking and watching around. Expect for one. Her name was Pomegranate Cookie. She was sitting on a chair near a table drinking some tea.

She was watching every one being happy. She was annoyed with all of this happiness. She continued drinking her tea. She notice Dark Choco Cookie with Whipped Cream Cookie walking to Sparkling Cookie's bar then she notice Red Velvet Cookie and Pastry Cookie with Chiffon. Then she notice Poison Mushroom Cookie and Onion Cookie running around along with Strawberry Crepe Cookie and Bell Pepper Cookie.

"Uh Pom?" 

Pomegranate groan then she turned. "What is it Licorice Cookie?"

"Geez you good?" Licorice asked.

"No. Everyone is happy and I hate it." Pomegranate said.

"That's it? Okay geez. I get it." Licorice said.

Pomegranate glared at him with annoyance. Licorice roll his eyes as he sat down. "Now Pom, I get it, you are unhappy. But, maybe you could smiled just a tiny bit or even maybe find the source of your unhappiness." He said.

Pomegranate looked at him then she sip her tea. Licorice waited for her to finish. She sigh then she closed her eyes.

"Now remember." Licorice said.

Pomegranate kept her eyes shut as she went to her mind. Licorice waited for her to answer. Then she grabbed her mirrors and used them. Licorice raise a brow as he watch her.

In Pomegranate's mind

She was standing there in a black empty room. She saw a small light and walked to it. She peak in there to see a cookie.

It was her and that cookie. They were talking in moon light room. Pomegranate looked at it as she froze. Her eyes started tearing up as she watch as she betray that cookie. Then she walked away like nothing happened.

"Pom!"

Pomegranate's eyes shot open when she saw Licorice.

"Licorice?" Pomegranate asked.

"Pom, your eyes. I saw tears so I had to snap you out. So um... Sorry." Licorice said.

Pomegranate notice the tears and wipe them. "No.... It's fine. I.... I found out why." She said.

Licorice looked at her as he waited. Pomegranate sigh as she close her eyes again. "It was a cookie. Her name was Starfruit Cookie. We.... We were friends then I betray her." She said.

Licorice's eyes widened as he sit up. 

"That.... That actually make sense. You two were friends then when we worked for Dark Enchantress you had to betray her because you were loyal to her. But, now looked, we are now good guys and we can started over. To can start over with Starfruit." He explain.

"B-But. What happened if she doesn't forgive me?" Pomegranate asked.

"Well you don't know if you don't try." Licorice said.

Pomegranate looked at him as she began to think. "Alright... Fine.... But you are coming." 

"Alright." Licorice said.

"CAN WE COME!?" 

Pomegranate and Licorice turned to see Affogato and Kumiho Cookie. Pomegranate and Licorice looked at each other then at them.

"How long have you been standing there?" Licorice asked.

"Well since Pomegranate mention Starfruit." Kumiho said.

"And we can help Pom with her love- I mean friendship life." Affogato said.

Licorice and Pomegranate sigh and Pomegranate nodded. Affogato and Kumiho cheer as they heard the answer. Pomegranate sigh as she heard the two cheer. 

"Alright. We need to pack and start traveling." Pomegranate said.

Everyone nodded and everyone left the area, leaving Pomegranate alone. She sigh as she finish her tea.

"I guess this is happening now." She said.

She got up and threw out her tea cup. She went to her home to started packing for her new trip.