Chapter 4

Starfruit and Pomegranate were in the garden planting a new set of flowers. Starfruit turned to see Pomegranate with a tiny smile.

"You know. I didn't know you like flowers." Starfruit said.

"Well you learn new things." Pomegranate said.

Starfruit smiled as she saw Pomegranate grabbing the watering can. Starfruit saw a fresh flower and pick it. She tap Pomegranate's shoulder. Pomegranate raise a brow. She turned and Starfruit put a rose in Pomegranate's hair.

"It's a red rose. But you can easily see it." Starfruit said.

"It's dark red." Pomegranate said.

Starfruit looked at her, but she smiled anyway. Pomegranate's face turned red as she looked away. Pomegranate saw a white rose and pick it. She put it in Starfruit's hair. Starfruit smiled as the rose was put in.

"Aw thank you Pom." Starfruit said.

Pomegranate turned in more red as she saw Starfruit's face. "Y-Your welcome Star." She said.

Meanwhile Affogato, Espresso, Latte, Kumiho, and Licorice were peaking over the wall seeing the two.

"I knew it." Affogato said. "This is will be my new mission."

"No. Just no dad." Espresso said.

"Yes Espresso. We will have these two together." Latte said.

"I agree." Kumiho said.

"I CALL THE CANDLES!" Licorice yelled.

Pomegranate and Starfruit turned over to see the group. Everyone death glare Licorice.

"LICORICE!" Kumiho yelled.

"Candles are downstairs." Starfruit said.

"Thank you." Licorice said.

The group left and shut the door. Pomegranate was even more embarrassed then ever. Starfruit smiled as seeing Pomegranate's face.

"Uh Pom? Your face is red." Starfruit said.

"I know." Pomegranate said.

Starfruit smiled as she saw Pomegranate sat up. Starfruit move closer then she kiss Pomegranate's forehead. Pomegranate froze as she did that. Pomegranate looked up to see Starfruit's lovable smile. Pomegranate's face was even more red to the face. She grabbed Starfruit's chin and kiss her.

Starfruit froze as Pomegranate did that. But Starfruit kiss back and wrap her arms around her. Meanwhile Licorice, Affogato, Latte, Espresso, and Kumiho were hiding in a bush seeing the two.

"We been here for a day. Now she  made up with her and kissing her." Espresso said.

"Son, we not here to judge." Affogato said.

"Said the one who is single." Espresso said.

Latte blinked as she looked at the two. "Espresso, you're dead." She said.

"What are you talking about?" Espresso asked.

"Son once we get home, you are cleaning the house." Affogato said.

"Damn it." Espresso said.

Kumiho looked over to see Licorice crying. "Rice? Are you okay?" She asked.

"My friends are getting together and I'm so happy." Licorice said.

Kumiho pull Licorice closer and pat his head. They saw the two walking away and Licorice wipe his tears.

"I'm glad she is now happy." He said.

"Me too." Kumiho said.