Chapter 7

It was a couple of weeks since Pomegranate visited Starfruit. The star show was tonight and Pomegranate was setting up her area. 

Pomegranate looked up to see Licorice with Clover, Espresso sleeping on Madeleine, Kumiho and Latte were talking while Werewolf and Roguefort were petting each other pets while Almond baby sat Vampire.

Pomegranate sigh as she looked up. "Hello Pomegranate."

She turned to see Affogato.

"Hey Affogato." Pomegranate said.

"So ready for the show tonight?" Affogato asked.

"Yeah." Pomegranate said.

Affogato heard the sadness in her voice. But he sat down next to her. When Clotted Cream Cookie came and sat down next to him.

"Hey Affogato." Clotted Cream said.

Affogato glare at him and Clotted Cream was worried. But Affogato grab his hand and continued looking at the sky. Pomegranate sigh as she saw everyone with their partners. 

"Hey Pom."

Pomegranate jump a little bit. She looked up to see Starfruit Cookie.

"S-Starfruit?" Pomegranate asked.

"Hi Pom. I'm here. They let me live me here with you. So, may I have a sit?" Starfruit asked.

Pomegranate smiled as she nodded. Starfruit sat down and place her hand on Pomegranate's hand and she lay on Pomegranate's shoulder.

The two looked at the sky waiting for the stars. Pomegranate smiled as she was happy that she had Starfruit again. Pomegranate lifted Starfruit's head and kissed her. 

The stars began to fall and everyone saw the stars. The two let go and Starfruit smiled.

"I love you Pomegranate." Starfruit said.

"I love you too Starfruit." Pomegranate said.

The two smiled as they enjoy the show and enjoy each other.

And they live happily ever after.