Chapter 6

Downstairs everyone was having dinner. Licorice was drinking while watching Pomegranate and Starfruit talking. Licorice looked at them with a smile.

"The ship is almost ready for you guys return back to the cookie kingdom." Starfruit said.

"FINALLY!" Espresso yelled.

"Espresso! Don't yelled at the dinner table." Affogato said.

"Sorry dad." Espresso said.

"Thank you so much for the dinner." Latte said.

"It was delicious." Kumiho said.

"Thank goodness we are leaving." Licorice said.

Pomegranate was looking at Starfruit. But she sigh and smiled. "Thank you for everything." She said.

Pomegranate and Starfruit smiled at each other. Then everyone started cleaning up the table. Pomegranate and Starfruit headed up to Pomegranate's room. 

"So this is the end?" Starfruit asked.

"No. I offer you a trip to the star show." Pomegranate said.

"But you know I can't go." Starfruit said.

The two looked unhappy until Pomegranate placed her hand on Starfruit's cheek.

"I know. But I promise. I will get in touch with you somehow, okay my princess?" Pomegranate asked.

Starfruit looked upset but she smiled as she place her hand on Pomegranate's hand. "Okay." She said.

The two smiled as they hold each other.

"Starfruit. The ship is ready." One of the priest said.

Starfruit and Pomegranate looked at each other and headed down stairs. They saw as Pomegranate's group enter the ship. Pomegranate turned to Starfruit and kiss her forehead. Pomegranate headed to the ship and got on.

Pomegranate look at Starfruit as she saw Starfruit's eyes fill with tears. The ship started moving. Pomegranate wave at her as Starfruit wave back. Pomegranate looked at her with her eyes started to crying as well. 

Affogato place his hand on her shoulder as Pomegranate continued to cry.

"I know, it hurts." Kumiho said. Kumiho hugged her as Pomegranate still cry.

Licorice was near the edge looking at the ocean blue as Latte and Espresso sat down.

"I miss her." Pomegranate whisper.

"I know." Affogato whisper. "But, I promise. You will see her again soon." 

"Yeah. Don't give up." Kumiho whisper.

Pomegranate smiled weakly as she saw Starfruit moving away further. The three walked away from the front and headed down stairs. Everyone else join them and went to sleep. Pomegranate sigh as her eyes shut in their tearing form.

The next morning everyone was eating breakfast and cleaning the boat. Kumiho and Latte were talking about how their lovers are going to reacted once they got back. Espresso was getting more sleep while Licorice fix his hair. Affogato and Pomegranate were looking at the ocean and smelling the sea air.

"So? Ready for tomorrow?" Affogato asked.

Pomegranate nodded as she looked at the sky.

Nothing else happened so they went to bed and waited for the next morning. The next next day they arrived back to the cookie kingdom to see some new guest.

"Your back I see. Pomegranate, Affogato, and company. Meet Crunchy Chip Cookie, Wildberry Cookie, and Clotted Cream Cookie." Dark Cacao said.

"It's a honor to meet you miss. Affogato." Clotted Cream said.

"MISS!" Affogato yelled.

Then Affogato slap Clotted Cream and he fell to the ground. "I am a boy, thank you very much." Affogato said. He flip his hair and walked away. Clotted Cream looked at him with his hand on his cheek.

"Question, is he single?" Clotted Cream asked.

"Yes." Kumiho answer.

"Cool." Clotted Cream said, as his face turned red.

Pomegranate roll her eyes as she walked away. She went back to her actually room and sat at the couch. Her eyes started tearing up then she started crying.

Meanwhile Starfruit was in her room with her hair down and crying her eyes out.

"Why does it hurt? We just saw each other. Why much this hurt so much?" She asked.

She just continued to cry as she thought of Pomegranate Cookie. She went to sleep dreaming of her and Pomegranate living a much more happier life.