Chapter 5

Pomegranate and Starfruit were in Starfruit's room talking to each other. "So Pom? What are you doing after this?" Starfruit asked.

"Going home. But before that? I can spend my time with you." Pomegranate said.

Starfruit blush as she heard those words. Pomegranate rest her hand on Starfruit. Starfruit place her head on Pomegranate's shoulder. 

"So... Starfruit. You know.... a star show is coming soon and I was wondering if you could come." Pomegranate said.

Starfruit looked at her with a smile and nodded. Pomegranate smiled too then kissed her forehead. Pomegranate and Starfruit hugged each other. 

Then Pomegranate left the room. Pomegranate went to the hallway and walked to her room.

But she was stop by a priest. "Yes?" Pomegranate asked.

"You... You need to leave." She said.

"Huh?" Pomegranate asked.

"You need to leave. Go back home." She said.

"Why is that?" Pomegranate asked.

"Because you been distracting Starfruit Cookie and we can't have that." She said.

Pomegranate froze as she heard those words. "No."

The priest froze as she heard those words. The priest try to said something until Licorice hited her on the head.

"Hell no! This is not turning into a drama story! We do not need a repeat of The Darkwhip and RedPastry episodes!" Licorice yelled.

"The what?" Espresso said.

"Darkwhip is Dark Choco and Whipped Cream." Kumiho answer.

"You know. The stuff Pomegranate did." Latte said.

"And RedPastry is Red Velvet and Pastry." Espresso answer.

Affogato groan as he rubbed his eyes. "AKA The Reverend Mother bitch." He said.

Pomegranate smiled as she saw her group.

"Okay. Thank you Licorice." Pomegranate said.

Licorice smirk as he placed his hand on his hip. Kumiho cross her arms joining her best friend. Pomegranate giggle as she saw this. She turned once she heard the door opening. She saw Starfruit leaving her room with her hair down. Pomegranate smiled as she saw her.

'I'm lucky to have her.' She thought of her girlfriend. She follow her group to their room and enjoy the rest of the day.