Chapter 3

Once Pomegranate was able to open her eyes again she froze. She wasn't looking at the night sky anymore. She was looking at a bed room's celling. She turned to see a fox, Licorice, Affogato, Espresso, and Latte sleeping and in comfy clothes.

Pomegranate looked down to see her self in comfy clothes. She was confused. "How did I get here?" She asked.

"Oh you're up."

Pomegranate turned to see Starfruit Cookie.

"S-Starfruit." She froze as she saw Starfruit.

"Hi Pomegranate." Starfruit said. "How do you feel?"

"I feel fine. Wait how did you find us?" Pomegranate asked.

Starfruit set the tea down and she sat on the edge of the bed. "Well it was late that night. One of the priestesses found a boat and found you guys on the boat." She said.

"Well you were traveling on a bigger boat until a bunch of pirates took over. So we had to escape. It didn't really help that Affogato was complaining the rest of the time." Pomegranate said.

Starfruit grabbed the tea pot and pour some warm tea out. Starfruit pour the other cup. Pomegranate took one of the cup and sip the tea.

"So your friend Licorice. He told me before passing out that you were here to patch thing with me." Starfruit said.

Pomegranate almost choke on her tea as she heard those words. Pomegranate looked up to see Starfruit's face. 

"Pomegranate, I know I shouldn't forgive you. But, I do. It's been a while. So do you wanna start again?" Starfruit asked.

Pomegranate froze as she heard those words. But, she smiled. "Yes." She said.

"YES!"

The two turned to see everyone up. 

"GUYS!" Pomegranate yelled, blushing hard.

"Oh don't pretend you didn't see this coming." Latte said.

"Aw you two are so cute." Kumiho said.

Pomegranate's face was more red while Starfruit smiling as she was blushing. "Alright. Get dress. I waited for you for breakfast." Starfruit got up and left the room.

Pomegranate smiled and everyone got ready. They got their clothes on and left the room. They headed down stairs to see a room with tables.

"Wow. This place is bigger then I remember." Licorice said.

"I guess they build some more area since that day." Espresso said.

"It is beautiful." Latte said.

"I like the coloring." Affogato said.

"I like the stars around the area." said Kumiho.

Pomegranate was silent until seeing Starfruit sitting down at the table. Pomegranate sat down next to her and everyone else sat down. The prestresses of stars deliver breakfast. Everyone ate the food and Starfruit took Pomegranate to a different room to have a chat with her.

"Hopefully it go well." Kumiho said.

"I hope so." Licorice said.

They looked at each other then they left the table area.