Prologue

It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "Privet Drive" and the camera pans to the street with very identical-looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery-white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his denominator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat. 

Dumbledore: "I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall." 

The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed. 

McGonagall: "Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?" 

Dumbledore: "I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad." 

McGonagall: "And the twins?" 

Dumbledore: "Hagrid is bringing them." 

McGonagall: "Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

Dumbledore: "Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life." 

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder-length black hair and a beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles. 

Hagrid: "Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall." 

Dumbledore: "No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" 

Hagrid: "No, sir. Little tykes fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake him. There you go." 

Hagrid hands two babies wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore. 

McGonagall: "Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving them with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are..."

Dumbledore: The only family they have." 

They stop outside a house which is 4 Privet Drive. 

McGonagall: "These kids will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know their name." 

Dumbledore: "Exactly. they're better off growing up away from all that. Until they are ready." 

Dumbledore places the babies on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniffles, he is sobbing a little. He clears his throat. 

Dumbledore: "There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all." 

Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door. 

Dumbledore: "Good luck...Harry Potter and Y/n Potter."

One baby has a lightning-bolt-shaped scar on his forehead. The camera slowly zooms towards the scar which glows brightly and it immediately flashes, transitioning to a stormy cloud sky. The film's title in metallic gold zooms out around the camera, and lightning flashes brighten it up.

~Time skip to age three; at a park~

Petunia: "Y/n?" Harry looks around for his twin confused. Vernon: "Where's the little brat anyway?"

~A little further away in the forest~

Y/n giggles, as a qilin sniffs her. 

Y/n: "You're pretty." 

???: "It is a beautiful creature isn't it?" 

Y/n: "Huh?" 

???: "Y/n Potter. I'm Credence." 

Y/n: "Hi." 

Credence: "What are you doing out here?" 

Y/n: "Auntie said get lost." 

Credence: "Hmm." 

The qilin pushed Y/n towards its child. 

Y/n: "Oof." 

Credence: "Maybe we'll see each other again another day." 

Y/n: "Where you go?" 

Credence: "Home." 

Y/n: "Can-" 

Credence: "No. You should head off home."

~Age 7; Harry~

Harry: "But where's Y/n?" 

Petunia: "For the last time Harry! Y/n was never found by the police."

~With Y/n~

Y/n: "I did it!" 

Queen: (The mother qilin) "It took you a while." 

Y/n: "It's hard catching fish with your bare hands." 

Queen: "You did an excellent job." 

Quin: (eldest child of Queen) "Y/n, come play." 

Y/n: "Coming!"  

Newt: "Theseus, I believe I saw a qilin over here." 

Y/n: "Huh?" 

Theseus: "This better be right, or-a child?!" 

Newt: "O-or a child? Wh-what's that-oh! Hello, there. You don't happen to be Y/n Potter? The girl who went missing f-five years ago?" 

Theseus: "5 years ago..." 

Y/n: "Don't send me back." 

Newt: "We-I won't." 

Theseus: "I won't either, but we need to know why." 

Y/n: "They hate us. They don't like us..."