Facts and Feathers

Y/n is in a clearing in the forest, surrounded by her friends. 

Y/n: "Hello, my friends." 

Thunder croons. Trinket plops onto her lap next to King. Greeny is on her shoulder. Billy is flying around a flower. Moon was sleeping in her little set-up tent. Dodo was walking around with Demi. Opal was curled around Y/n's torso. Quin was laying next to Y/n and Opal. Skycleles, Skykinona, Skydaram, Deaevidra, Laninsam, Deadarine, Colbeala, Ligkinam, Skibrirek, and Voikinella were stretching and sunbathing. Queen was watching them a little bit away. 

Snape: "What's going on here?" 

Y/n: "Eek!" Y/n shifts into her Qilin form. 

Snape: "A female Welsh Green, a male Ukrainian Ironbelly, a male Swedish Short-Snout, a female Romanian Longhorn, a female Portuguese Long-Snot, a male Peruvian Vipertooth, a female Hebridean Black, a male Catalonian Fireball, a female Antipodean Opaleye, a male Romanian Longhorn, a male Thunderbird, a female Niffler, a male Bowtruckle, a male Kneazle, a male Billywig, female Mooncalf, a female Diricawl, a male Demiguise, a female Occamy, a male Qilin, and two female Qilins. What an odd combination-" 

Y/n shifts back as she sees Credence. 

Y/n: "Credence!" 

Credence: "Hey, Y/n. Wow. You have so many new friends." 

Snape: "Ms. Potter. Mr...?" 

Credence: "Barebone." 

Snape: "You do know the rules." 

Y/n: "I had no idea that Mom and the others were here!" 

Snape: "Mom?" 

Y/n: "Oh! Allow me to introduce everyone!" 

Credence: "Round-up!" 

Y/n: "Let's start with my mom. Queen, she's a qilin. Next is Quin, who's a year older than me, and my brother. Next are the twins. They're both younger than us. Quill (Male) and Qamar (Female). Then you have Thunder the Thunderbird, he's a relative of the phoenix. Trinket, a female Niffler. Next up is Greeny, a male Bowtruckle. You know King, a male Kneazle. Billy, a male Billywig. Moon, a female Mooncalf. Dodo, a female Diricawl. A play on how muggles called the Dodo birds. Demi, a male Demiguise. Opal, a female Occamy. Skycleles, King Of The Sky; a male Romanian Longhorn. Skykinona, Healer Of The Sky; a female Antipodean Opaleye. Skydaram, King Of The Sky; a male Catalonian Fireball. Deaevidra, Queen Of The Dead; a female Hebridean Black. Laninsam, King Of The Lands; a male Peruvian Vipertooth. Deadarine, Healer Of The Dead; a female Portuguese Long-Snot. Colbeala, Giver Of The Cold-Hearted; a female Romanian Longhorn. Ligkinam, King Of The Light; a male Swedish Short-Snout. Skibrirek, Lord Of The Skies; a male Ukrainian Ironbelly. Finally, Voikinella, Savior Of The Voiceless; a female Welsh Green." 

Snape: "I've never seen so many creatures in one spot. May I?" 

Y/n: "Sure, just don't pet the dragons or qilins, you might get burned to death." 

Snape: "You're almost exactly like Lily." 

Y/n: "I never knew my mother or anything about my parents until I was 8. That's when my dad-or Newt Scamander-started to tell me stories he heard about my biological parents." 

Snape: "Hmm. She was an English Muggle-born witch. She learned of her magical nature as a child, after I recognized her as a witch and told her of the existence of magic. Lily attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1971 to 1978. She was Sorted into Gryffindor House and was a member of the Slug Club. In her seventh year, she was made Head Girl and began dating James Potter. After Hogwarts, Lily married James. Along with their friends Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew, the couple joined the Order of the Phoenix during the First Wizarding War. She and her husband defied Lord Voldemort himself three times. Shortly afterward, Lily and James had a son and daughter, Harry James Potter and Y/n Lily Potter, of whom they made Sirius the godfather. However, the family was forced to go into hiding after a prophecy was made concerning Lord Voldemort and their infant son. It referred to a boy who would be born at the end of July 1980, who had the power to defeat Lord Voldemort. She and James were betrayed by Black and were murdered by Voldemort on Hallowe'en night in 1981 while trying to protect their children."