New Seeker

That afternoon, outside the castle, the students, Gryffindor and Slytherin, are lined up in two rows with brooms by their sides. The teacher, Madam Hooch, comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk-yellow eyes. 

Hooch: "Good afternoon, class." 

Class: "Good afternoon, Madam Hooch." 

Hooch: "Good afternoon, Amanda, good afternoon. [to the class] Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone steps up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, up!" 

Class: "Up!" 

After Harry said "Up"! the broom immediately flies into his hand. Harry: [amazed] "Wow." 

Hermione stares at him as the class continues. 

Draco: "Up!" 

The broomstick flies up and Draco smugly grins. 

Hooch: "With feeling!" 

Hermione: [as her broomstick slowly rises] "Up. Up. Up. Up." 

Y/n mearly holds out her hand and the broom flies into it. 

Hooch: "Very good Ms. Potter." 

Ron: "Up!!" 

His broom immediately shot up and whacked him on the nose. Y/n smirks. 

Ron: "Ooh!" 

Harry laughs. Y/n starts to fly close to the ground. 

Ron: "Shut up, Harry." 

Ron then seemingly starts to laugh after he recovered. 

Hooch: "Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end. [the class mounts on their broomsticks] When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2..." 

She blows the whistle. However, Neville's broomstick somehow lifts him off the ground. Neville immediately lifts off. He looks quite frightened. 

Neville: "Oh..." 

Y/n takes off after him. 

Hooch: "Mr. Longbottom." 

Girl: "Neville, what are you doing?" 

Students: "Neville...Neville..." 

Boy: "We're not supposed to take off, yet." 

Neville begins soaring away uncontrollably. 

Hooch: "M-M-Mr. Longbottom! Mr. Longbottom!" 

Y/n flies so she is next to him. 

Neville: "AHH!" 

Y/n: "Deep calming breaths, Neville." 

Hooch: "Mr. Longbottom!" 

Neville: "Down! Down! Ahhhh!" 

Harry: "Neville!" 

Neville: "Help!!!" 

He immediately skyrockets towards the sky. Y/n flies next to him. 

Y/n: "Neville grab my hands." 

Y/n flies infront of him leaving her hands for him to grab. 

Hooch: "Come back down this instant!" 

Neville: "AHH!" 

He flies uncontrollably in the air and hits a wall, conking along it and then swooping off. All the while, he is screaming. He begins to zoom back towards the group of students. Y/n quickly following. Hooch quickly holds out her wand to stop him.