Platform 9¾

Newt: "Okay, so you have your older brother?" 

Y/n: "Yes, I have Quin." 

Newt: "What about-" 

Y/n: "Dad. I have Trinket (Female Niffler), Greeny (Male Bowtruckle), King (Male Kneazle), Billy (Male Billywig), Moon (Female Mooncalf), Dodo (Female Diricawl), Demi (Male Demiguise), Opal (Female Occamy), I have my books, my wand, my clothes, school supplies, food for the pets, and I have a butterfly knife for when I go into the forest." 

Newt: "Okay." 

Y/n: "I wonder what house I'll get. You were a Hufflepuff." 

Porpentina: "Remember. Horned Serpent is equivalent to Ravenclaw. Wampus is equivalent to Gryffindor. Pukwudgie is equivalent to Hufflepuff. Thunderbird is equivalent to Slytherin." 

Y/n: "So Dad was a Hufflepuff, you were a Slytherin, and my parents were Gryffindor." 

Newt: "Whatever house you are in we'll be proud and accepting." 

Y/n: "Thanks." 

Theseus: "I remember Hogwarts. Lally, you were a thunderbird, correct?" 

Lally: "Yes and you a Hufflepuff?" 

Theseus: "Correct." 

Y/n: "It's not my fault if any of my other friends follow me." 

Lally: "Of course, they're only overprotective." 

Y/n: "Okay so, Thunder (Male Thunderbird), Skycleles, King Of The Sky (Male Romanian Longhorn), Skykinona, Healer Of The Sky (Female Antipodean Opaleye), Skydaram, King Of The Sky (Male Catalonian Fireball), Deaevidra, Queen Of The Dead (Female Hebridean Black), Laninsam, King Of The Lands (Male Peruvian Vipertooth), Deadarine, Healer Of The Dead (Female Portuguese Long-Snot), Colbeala, Giver Of The Cold-Hearted (Female Romanian Longhorn), Ligkinam, King Of The Light (Male Swedish Short-Snout), Skibrirek, Lord Of The Skies (Male Ukrainian Ironbelly), and Voikinella, Savior Of The Voiceless (Female Welsh Green) can't come, unless we're unaware~

Newt: "Correct." 

~King's Cross Station~

Up on a crossing bridge, Harry, with the cart of his baggage, equipment, and Hedwig, walk beside Hagrid. A couple look at Hagrid, suspiciously. 

Hagrid: "What're you looking at? [He then checks watch] Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, Harry, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting his- well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket. [hands the train ticket] Stick to it, Harry that's very important. Stick to your ticket." 

Harry looks at his ticket. 

Harry: "Platform 9¾? But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9¾. There's no such thing...is there?" 

Harry looks up, but we now see that Hagrid has vanished, and Harry is all alone with his cart. Harry is walking down a lane between trains. A man rushes by. 

Man: "Sorry." 

Harry sees a guard. 

Harry: "Excuse me, excuse me." 

Guard: "Right on your left, ma'am."

Harry: "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where I might find Platform 9¾?" 

Guard: [incredulous] "9¾? Think you're being funny, do ya?" 

He walks off Harry then notices a woman, daughter, and four boys walk by, pushing carts.