chapter 1

After 12 years of searching for their beloved queen they love the one who make their hearts go wild like a dog they never found her since the day she left toman and the other gangs have become a criminal except for brahman ,they always thinks of good deeds because of their real president takemichi they admired takemichi for being nice and helpful for so many ways she maybe cold in the outside, but kind in the inside they respect her for that cause she never treated them bad .

Takemichi is on the mission to stop
the people who commit crimes after many years who police can't catch they want to put behind the bars like toman begins to have lots of money , property, and alliance's the she can trust like brahman who keep in the shadows to observe toman ,when she heard the news she can understand that someone manipulating toman and the other gangs that one and only bitch of a sister kisaki who she want to stab and torture of that dam insect who make them now for being criminal.

Takemichi took his phone in her pocket and dialed senju for news of what's happening in toman and their gang.after three rings senju see her phone vibrate so she see who's the caller when she see who It was she answer the call.

Takemichi"hey senju-chan is their any news senju-chan how are you and the gang ".
Senju"hey take-chan I am fine and it's been good for the gang and I miss you when are you going back and I have a news draken quit toman and joined to us and all the spy you sent to toman became be careful now or else our plans will failed ".
Takemichi"oh so draken quit and leave toman yeah that's a great news to me and it's good cause drake is an assets to us also I miss you guys too maybe 1 week after I finish this mission and reports so be safe and say hi to your parents,and to our members too".
"ok sure it's really great and I will say you're hi to mom and dad and the members also be safe to see you in one week".
Takemichi hang out the phone and put it in her pocket and continue to investigate on her mission to report to her commander.

I hope after I come back I will finish everything that I left before I can to stop them  takemichi think and proceed to continue her mission.

Our queen takemichi wahhh

Hi guys thanks for watching this first book of mine sorry if wrong grammars and wrong spelling pls bear with me for that and this picture I took only in pinterest bye love you all