chapter 4

Morning comes and takemichi do her routine of the day and when she finished she call her most trusted person to keep an eye on the people she loves to keep them safe by the night of it if something might bad happen she know that mikey will kill every person in that event she knows that mikey become evil and cannot stop but she's only the one who will stop him and toman to stop the evil doings of it ,on the other side mikey, and toman get ready for the auction night he have to keep the necklace that something in there important files he needs .

Takemichi POV

I know that draken-kun will succeed the mission I gave him I hope they will be safe if something happens and I wish this mess that bitch of sister of kisaki created I will make sure that I am the one will kill her for manipulating them.,as I grab my phone and call someone to update of her company she goes in her office room to start her other works she open the door and walk to her table and sit on chair she took her laptop and her files to when the call was done she call her secretary and tell what's her schedule of the day if she have meetings and other occasion she needs to come or not and sign the papers she needs to sign when she finished to call her secretary and after calls and sign the papers she's done with her work and exit the office to have exercise and have breakfast, when she all she's doing she goes to her closet and pick an outfit to go Brahman hideout and wait for their and the other papers when finished picking.

,as I grab my phone and call someone to update of her company  she goes in her office room to start her other works  she open the door and walk to her table and sit on chair she took her laptop and her files to when the call was done she call her ...

  ( This is her out fit and hairstyles)

and got dressed and do her makeup she goes downstairs and goes to door to go drives her car she pick her car and open the cars door and got in to drive she starts the engine and goes to drive .

(Her damn car sorry for cussing guys✌️)

After minutes of driving and listening to music she's already in the hideout and park her car in the parking lot and got of the car and took her bags with her she goes in the building and get to the elevator and press the button where her office in the hideout to the top floor with senju, wakasa,and benkai, draken when the elevator open to the top floor she sees her her friends and say hi to them and hug them and sit beside to draken

Takemichi"hello draken-kun how's your day (smile)".
Draken"it's fine takemichi later night is going to happen I am to get that necklace and bring that to you I promise".
Takemichi"I know you will I have faith in you guys you all must get that necklace their is something inside of it and please be careful there draken-kun and you guys "
Draken"hey don't worry we will be ok (smile)".
Senju" draken is right take-chan don't worry we will be alright ".
Wakasa"senju is right takemichi don't stress yourself "
Benkai"we will takemichi we promise that and not make you worry

Takemichi smile at them and continue to chat for a minute and when the the night came draken,wakasa,benkai,and senju are in the illegal auction to get the item in they in there assign table where they sit with there left is toman who the other members is staring at them.

A:/guys this is for the day and tomorrow I will update the part 2 of it.