chapter 7

When they see the person who knock on hataini brothers they see a woman with a crop top with baggy pants that can see her flat abs and a brahman jacket who hide her face  as she go  inside.

everyone's is silent and keep staring at the person who barges in their execution all the guys have been quite silent and mikey keep staring to the woman because of curiosity of it .

"Welcome back leader!!".

All the members of brahman shout that give a shock to toman they did not know that the Brahman boss was a woman they didn't expect that a woman would run the biggest gang empire like this

"What ! brahman boss was a girl!"

"I can't believe it  brahman leader is a girl!"

Shout in the side of roman members even the executive of toman,
When takemichi walk towards to draken and  stop in front of him takemichi  smile softly at him all the members of brahman shout of  welcoming heir leader of coming back of her mission and her business .

They bow at her with respect takemichi look at them and shout to them.

"So this is toman huh what a dumb idea of saying creating a new era of gangs but I didn't expect this is going to happen huh!"

Takemichi said to toman and laugh at them all the members of toman can't believe of what takemichi saying she mocking them of lot of it .

Izana and kakucho got up from where they stand of and  goes to takemichi izana point the gun to her draken and wakasa benkei, senju got alert .

draken went in front of her and touched her cheeks and smile at her.

"Are you sure you will be ok takemichi that you'll reveal yourself huh"
"I am fine draken-kun I will be careful yes I am sure about that it's time to finish this business " .

Draken felt two presence behind him ,he immediately get out of the way and stood at takemichi's side,on high guard.

Mikey watch intently --all of them-- as the woman lifted her right hand and slowly taking off the hood, revealing herself.

All the toman's members and executive are shocked, that the woman they keep finding in 12 years, is finally here with breathtaking looks with cold eyes.

Chifuyu, angry, hakkai started crying and run towards takemichi draken went in front of them to stop what they were doing .

"The Brahman's boss was hanagaki takemichi !!".
"Takemichi!!!"
"The toman's true queen is back!!"
"Hey it's hanagaki takemichi first division captain right she's back!!"

Mikey got up and slowly taking a step but got stop, when he look at takemichi with cold eyes ,he didn't expect that the woman he loves is staring at him with blank expression like staring at her soul.

Mikey suddenly talk that takemichi look at him with no fear at all, mikey didn't expect that takemichi personality has changed over the years.

"takemichy where have you been , we've been searching for you every year's!".

Takemichi didn't answer him and just look away and shout at of know we're

"Give me all your report's!!"

Everyone in the room have a confused look at their face other toman members move forward and bowed to takemichi and greet her

"Welcome back leader !! Brahman's first  division captain john reporting his duty!!"

"Brahman's Second division captain Ethan report his duty!! And welcome back leader!!"

"Brahman's third division captain moon  report his duty welcome back home leader !"

Toman got shock that half of their members stood in front of takemichi and reveal their self  mikey,izana ,baji and everyone in the building have become silent and shock of what they heard .

______________________________________

Sorry guys if it's short may phone got broke so I brought to the repair phone to fix it sorry guys