chapter 6

In the toman base~

Mikey was really in rage of what happened when the other members and executive in the meeting room, was silent no one dare's to talk of how mikey was mad .
"How the hell we lose to the Brahman gang ha!".
Mikey said of rage they know that mikey really wanted the necklace but they lost the bidding they know that 1 hundred billion what they can bid but they lost to their rival gang.
"Now !tell me how the hell we lost! to brahman just like that ".
When the toman's wife decided to talk and make mikey to calmed down she knows how mikey was really into get that damn necklace,
"Mikey! Calm down we know that you want that necklace we didn't expect that the Brahman will go there for now let's think the other problems of it like inui who failed the mission in abroad for the business inui said their was a girl her appreance was black hair , blue eyes like some grey line on the corner of the eyes with strong dangerous aura not like Yours and have a mask in the face 7,3 height and a guy who's muscular and have blonde hair 7,5 height and also have dangerous aura around of the two that inui said ".
"So that's the two who attack inui in his assign mission in abroad ".
"Yes that's basically but inui have betrayed us by talking to the former vice president draken I don't know what their talking mikey but that's the men who investigation of my men "
"So what if they talk inui have a close bound to kenchin they always talk in their phone even koko have The proof of it but I don't know for sure so will go examination in abandoned building to question inui tonight, so meeting dismissed!"

Brahman HQ

Takemichi and draken talk for a minute and plan for tonight coming cause takemichi will revealed herself to the ~old friends~ you say cause she needs to save inui from toman of getting killed.
"Are you really sure takemichi you will reveal yourself"draken said with full of worry,.
"Of course I need to save inui bring him here in brahman so he can be safe in here I don't want anyone to get hurt it's really painful draken-kun"
"Hey hey I know it's pain to fight our friends but we don't have a choice do we ".

"We have a choice draken-kun and this is tonight will begin my mission to stop that bitch scheme of manipulating the others",.
"I know so please be careful hana ok",
"I will draken-kun I will be careful and never worry you~smile~".

When the nights come and the roman get their to inui and beat him for betraying toman and of course brahman is their to see the execution of killing inui lilah knows the if inui's dead koko will in her fingers and don't need to worry about finances senju suddenly talk that everyone go her direction ,.
"this so boring is this really the execution so lame".
"What do you mean this is boring! It's only starting the torture!".lilah screams but senju keep talking and keep making angered the toman,
"So boring the the torture so lame like what the hell this is so lame~".
Sanzu and takeomi look at senju and shout to her"senju shut up !",
"Why would I listen to you ",then baji started shouting at her too."shut up senju before we kill you",try me bitch honestly you all toman don't look strong and you don't even know who's our leader so why would I keep quiet ha!hahahaha!", suddenly mikey pulled the trigger and fire in side direction in senju ,"shut your mouth senju before I shoot your loud mouth next".,"yeah yeah whatever weakling". Wakasa and benkai, draken shout to senju to stop "stop it now senju! you don't want to get worry our leader do you"
"Fine I will stop now tch".
suddenly a noisy in door get their attention and when the doors open they see hataini brothers beaten up and toss them in front of them senju smile because their something's fun gonna happen tonight.

_____________________________

Sorry guys if today I update we have home problems and my parents are stressed and they need so hope you understand see you in next chapter bye