▪︎23▪︎

(A/N:This chapter contains smu-Nvm...I think you guys are gonna read it anyways:')
But feel free to skip it!Also double update yay!:D)

▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

Before Mingyu could ask what's going on,he felt his husband sit on his lap.He groaned when the older grinded his ass on top of his manhood.Then Wonwoo started to unbutton the younger's shirt whilst staring down at him with a smirk."Wonwoo!Untie me!Please!",he begged but his husband didn't listen and continued."Wow~So sexy~",the older commented,roaming his hands around the younger's well-built body and lowered himself infront of the younger's eyes and began kissing him.Fighting over dominance which the tied Mingyu lost,Wonwoo inserted his tounge inside his lover's mouth causing him to moan.

Before Mingyu could take his turn the older stopped to take off his own shirt.The younger wanted to touch the soft-white skin infront of him but he was tied.He was stunned when Wonwoo began to touch himself whilst moaning his name."Gyu-yah~Ah~",the older moaned whilst playing with his own buds.He stared down at the man under him who's mouth was wide agape and looking at him surprised.The older kind of felt embarassed but he decided to start this little game to tease his husband so he continued it.Distracting himself with his husband's neck where he started to nibble on it."Fuck!Won~",the younger grunted as he tilted his head to the side to give his husband some better access to his neck.

Wonwoo suddenly stopped and turned his attention to the clothed bulge he was sitting on.Leaving a chaste kiss on Mingyu's lips,he started to unzip the younger's jeans."Waaahh~So big~",he complimented after seeing his husband's cock which had been waiting for freedom,already leaking pre-cum.He looked at the younger who was flushed red,trying to get his wrists released.The younger moaned when he felt hands wrapped around his.Wonwoo started to give the tip small kitten licks and it went on for minutes,teasing his husband."Ju-just...Suck on it!Damn it!Stop teasing me!Untie me now!",Mingyu groaned whilst staring at him,intense."What if...No?I'm just having my revenge you know?",he reasoned as his husband's cock twitched."Ok~Fine~",he gave up and finally putting it inside his mouth,which caused the younger to groan in pleasure.

Wonwoo sucked on it slow which made Mingyu nuts.The older stared at his reaction with innocent eyes,which he replied with a glare.Finally feeling his teasing husband going faster,he bucked his hips causing the smaller to moan.Then that happiness didn't last long.Just as he was about to come,the older stopped."Why!?",he cried whilst Wonwoo just wiped his lips with a childish grin."We're not on the exciting part yet.Calm down~",his husband reasoned as the older left his lap.He just stared at the ceiling whilst waiting for the older to come back,or he actually left and forgot about him.Still trying to set himself free from the headboard.

"I'm back.",Wonwoo chimed before straddling the younger's lap again,now without his own pants.He coated his fingers with lube and inserted one finger in his hole.He looked at his husband's reaction who was watching him intensely,with his tied hands desperately trying to get free.He moaned as he added another finger."Ah~Gyu~More~",he teased,watching his husband's expression darken.He continued to add more and finger himself,also watching Mingyu's reaction.When he thought he was ready he went to take the small pack beside the lube bottle.

"Protection?Really?",Mingyu asked whilst Wonwoo ignored him and continued to wear the condom on his cock."I told you already before the wedding.We should settle and get a hang on our marriage life first.",his husband reasoned."Fine~Is it my turn to lead now?",he asked with a smirk as he watched the older's eyes widen.He successfully got free from the ropes.Without waiting for Wonwoo's answer,he switched their positions,now the older under him."Haha...Congrats!I should've glued you to the head board.",the older commented,hiding his face from the younger's gaze."I promise I won't go rough,even though you tortured me earlier.Now spread you legs.",he commanded which his husband complied and he settled himself between it.

From his husband's collarbones to his thighs.Mingyu roamed his hands happily on Wonwoo's delicate skin.He even felt his husband squirm under the touch."So pretty...",he spoke before diving in to meet the older's lips.The smaller opened his mouth to give him access which he complied and inserted his tounge to roam it around the sweet cavern.He positioned his cock into the older's hole,who wrapped his legs around his waist."Ah~So...Bi-big~",Wonwoo moaned whilst moving his hips once Mingyu was fully inside him.The younger started to thrust slowly,testing the waters as the older only rolled his eyes in pleasure.Minutes later the room was filled with moans and grunts.The taller thrusting inside the smaller who urged him to go faster.Also covering the smaller's body with hickeys and marks.

"Ah!I'm coming~",Wonwoo moaned as he clenched his hole."Shit...Me too.",the younger continued to move faster as the older shot his loads between them.Minutes later Mingyu also came inside the older which was blocked by the condom.The younger pulled out,taking the protection off and threw it harshly on the ground."That was nice...But painful on the first half.",Mingyu commented as he laid on his back,pulling the older to him by the waist."Hmmm...I'm tired...Also sorry...",Wonwoo replied,looking at the younger with a pout."No...It's fine...I should be the one to say it tho.I just didn't know what to do about the situation from the picnic...I thought you will shoo the girl away...",he explained and the smaller only nodded."I love you.",the older pecked the younger's lips before closing his eyes to sleep."I love you too.",he replied before joining his husband.

▪︎To Be Continued▪︎

This is kinda shitty💀💀💀
I wanna burn myself on how bad it is.I even tried to find inspiration from my old smut and its more worse than right now.💀💀💀
I don't know why I'm cringing while reading my work than reading others:'D

But yey!I survived!More coming soon💀💀💀

Hope you guys liked it tho:')