♖Chapter 16♖

We all were getting ready. Tonight, was the night.

I pulled on the black dress it was tight around the waist and had a slit at the thigh down to where the dress ends at my ankles, zipping it up with ease. I look in the mirror looking over my makeup that was done darker but still not too much and my hair out. I check my guns and I remember Dom had the daggers, I walk downstairs and see the boys all in their suits, I chuckle at Simon as he is doing up Liam's tie, I walk up next to Dom as he is checking his guns while the daggers were laid aimlessly on the table.

"you look beautiful, my love " I smiled as my hand ran over the dagger handle and turned to him now seeing his full black suit the black suit jacket was undone along with the first few buttons of the black button-up shirt underneath it "I could say the same thing for you," I say as my eyes seem to travel back to the undone buttons exposing his chest and the peaks of his tattoos "love your staring" I just look up "and?" he chuckles and I tilt my head " where leaving in 5 " he calls not looking back to me and I smile grabbing the daggers I want putting them in place.

Pulling on the masks as the driver stops Dom steps out turning to me a handout taking it, I step out Simon and Liam behind us walking in a stone and blank expressions on our faces.
"Found Kai to the back left " Simon mutters lowly and I glance over and my breathing stops for just a second as I see who he's talking to, my brothers. They looked the same yet so different the outside they looked like the normal big mafia men but looking them in the eyes nothing was the same.

As the Mexican Don spoke, I kept my hand in Dom's ready for what was about to go down and just like that a gun went off and we stood with ease and pulled out our own "Got Nick" Liam's voice read through the earpiece and I nod "getting Kai" I say as we make our way through the rushing people speaking in their native language as they held guns or daggers.

We saw Kai and I smirked knowing this would be good and right on time the lights flickered. I grabbed my dagger and came behind one of his guards making a quick and easy kill. Honestly, I was kind of disappointed, bro didn't even fight back. As Dom grabbed the cloth Kai turned "I know you there" he said, and I saw his gun pointed at Dom "Guess we going to have some fun then" Dom smirked as Kia gores a dagger from one of his killed guards and threw it missing Dom but a little I grab the cloth as they fight Dom's fist make's contact with kai's neck hitting a pressure point and he falls to the floor. I grab the cloth trying it around his nose and mouth holding it and soon he passes out Dom grabs his ankle dragging him "Got him" I say, and I hear Simon "Lights back in 2, where in the car".

"Too easy" Liam smiles as he ties the not on the rope after doing the zip-ties as we stand around the unconscious body tied to the chair.

"Fuck" he groans, and I chuckle in the dark as I stand from leaning against the wall "shit, where the hell am I?" he struggles against the restraints looking around worried till he meets my hooded face from the dark "Aww, I missed you too" I smile as the light flick on and my dagger plunges into his thigh.

♤ᴰ