𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏

𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙖𝙖~

Welcome to my Haikyuu x Reader Soulmate AU One-Shot Collection. Before you start reading, here are some things that you should take note of:

All one-shots will contain some strong/mature language. I apologize in advance if you are not used to reading fics with foul language.

If you have a certain preference in a story, feel free to change it to your liking, no one's stopping you. (Ex. The (F/n) (L/n) - if you don't like to use your own name then just think of something)

Different POVs for every story, but I usually write in 1st or 3rd person POV. If I ever add another person's POV, I'll just indicate it before the text starts.

Any type of flame, hate, or abusive comment will be deleted. The user will be blocked if they do it multiple times. If you don't like the stories, feel free to leave this book :)

Whoever made all the pics and gifs that I used in this story, I credit them to the rightful owners. I usually find the pics at Google and Pinterest.

ENJOY THE STORIES. Don't forget to vote and feel free to leave a comment/review if you like. It helps me a lot!! ^_^

Head canons will have a ❗ emoji at the title + Head canons will have various characters. Each head canons will include 3-5 characters with different separate scenarios. I will be indicating which characters are featured at the top of the page.

Some stories will take reference from the anime and manga, I will be putting a spoiler alert at the top if I ever do so. (Especially the ones based after the time-skip)

. • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆. • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

Also, just to let you guys know I don't know how frequent I will be updating this one-shot collection because I'm also busy with my studies.

++ My most favorite Haikyuu boy is Suna Rintarou!! Yes, I'm a fucking simp for daddy Suna ♡

Writing this book is my way of coping with stress and it's basically my creative dump, and I love to share my ideas with all of you.

It means a lot to me if you guys like some stories in this book. ♡

If you guys wanna hmu, my discord is kiramii#2174.

Anyway, thank you for reading up to this point! Without further ado...

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨!

- Kiramicchi ♡