❗ 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝙍. 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖 ♡ 𝙆. 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 ♡ 𝙏. 𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙤

. • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆. • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮

♡ What's your soulmate mark with him? He can feel what you feel, real time, emotionally and physically... Including your cravings.

♡ You two met when Miya Atsumu accidentally hit your head with a volleyball in the middle of their training, you were there to watch them play.

♡ Unfortunately, the ball hit your head too hard and Suna also felt the pain despite not getting hit. Atsumu noticed this and decided to pinch him hard just to make sure that his hunch is right.

♡ You also felt the hard pinch on your arm... And that's when you met your soulmate.

♡ He knows when it's that time of the month, he can tell when you start having mood swings and cravings.

♡ When he first got weird cravings for [favorite food], he knew right away that it's his soulmate's cravings.

♡ The first time he experienced it when you first got together, he was like: "𝙒𝙤𝙖𝙝, 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣!"

♡ That didn't go well because you ended up throwing your pillows at him.

♡ Since he didn't know how to handle you or women during their periods in general, he asked for some advice from his little sister. (Which is unusual btw)

♡ After months of being together, he finally knows how to take care of you during that time of the month.

♡ You have period cramps? The hot compress is ready. You have mood swings? Just cuddling is enough to calm you down. You have cravings? A bag of your favorite snacks is just beside you. Whenever you needed something, it's always ready.

♡ It's unusual, but Suna is incredibly sweet to you during those hellish days. He doesn't wanna add fuel to the fire by pissing you off even more.

♡ Of course, there are some days when he just wants to mess with you. Sure, he's sweet but there are times when he pulls a prank or teases you just to get a reaction from you.

♡ One time you had a long day from school and you immediately passed out on your bed out of exhaustion.

♡ Next thing you knew, he scribbled some stuff and drew kitty whiskers on your face with a sharpie. He took lots of pictures of you sleeping and even made it his lock screen.

♡ You ended up chasing him around the house, trying to snatch away his phone... But with his tall and athletic ass figure, you cant LMAOOO.

♡ "𝙎𝙐𝙉𝘼 𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙐, 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘿𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙋𝙄𝘾𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙒!"

♡ "𝙉𝙤." He said with a big grin on his face, clearly enjoying this. You didn't realize that he was recording you the whole time you were chasing him.

♡ Of course, you got exhausted running around so to compensate, he just cuddles you and whisper sweet nothings in your ear while giving you soft and sweet kisses all over your face.

♡ There are some days where you feel like making out so you two do it anyway since how can he say no to a makeout session with his gf, right? He loves shoving his tongue down your throat.