ꫀ꠸ᧁꫝꪻ

Jaemin came to school the next day everything felt strange. Everyone kept talking about a royal family and some prince ? All kinda sounded weird cause that's only in fairytales , Right ?

" Can I get everyone's attention? " The Principle said through the intercom. Everyone was in the lunch room early in the morning which was new.

" The Lee Royal family has sent a invitation to everyone in our high school to come to the grand ball this Friday reveling both of the Lee brothers "

A lot of people cheered in excitement while Jaemin was sitting there so confused. They all got these pretty blue tickets just for extra security safety each with there name.

He sat next to Jeno decided why not to ask Jeno about all the drama.

" Hey do you know what's going on ? " Jaemin turned towards Jeno who was just minding his own business.

" Yeah it's about the Lee Royal family " Jeno answered.

" WAIT!! it's not some school prank " He whispered yelled not trying to catch to much attention.

" Yeah I'm surprised no one told you " Jeno replied.

" I'm not really social I guess " He chuckled. Jaemin expected everyone to know him as the new kid.

" Everyone thinks your the missing Child from the Na family " Jeno explained. Jaemin thought it was funny at first however started really thinking about his family. How he didn't know too much plus his father passed away years ago so could it be possible.

" Sounds like an adventure " He said,

" Your actually gonna try to find out " Jeno laughed. He couldn't believe the boy with bubble gum pink hair was gonna actually try to find out.

" Maybe I really don't know too much about my family anyways " Jaemin continued.

" Can I join ? "

𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝