ꪻꫀꪀ

" Bro that looks so creepy y'all sure about this " Haechan said. They all stood outside the tall castle which shouldn't even exist.

" I heard it was where the Na family use to live " Chenle said. They walked up the stairs that were barely even there. Probably not even safe to walk on top of. Jaemin was amazed cause why did it all seem so familiar like it was just yesterday he was here.

They made it into the inside of the abandoned castle. It was actually beautiful the black & white design was still seen just a lot of dust and spider webs everywhere.

" This feels so familiar " Jaemin said.

" Y'all we should spilt up " Chenle said.

" You must want us on channel 6 tomorrow " Renjun replied. " No I'm saying how about groups of 2 ? " He corrected himself. " Actually that would be great me and Jaemin can be the first group to go upstairs " Jeno smirked. Mark already knew what he was planning sometimes not having a best friend would be great.

" Yeah so Haechan & mark you can head to the basement. Me and Renjun will look through out the middle. " Chenle said. They all went their separate ways.

Jaemin and Jeno were walking down the hallway. Jaemin felt a little happy that he picked him as a partner.

" So how long have you and Mark been friends? " Jaemin asked.

" Since Forever " Jeno answered.

" How about You and the three musketeers ? "

" 2 weeks " Jaemin said.

Jaemin then stopped in his tracks when he saw door. It had someone's name on it however it was covered in dust. He used his sweater to whip off the dust and it had his name on it. Jeno flashed light on it just to make sure. It was clear as day

𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝