FranticShipping

Ruby and Sapphire were never ones to get along. Sure, they had their moments, but often their vicious sides were seen. 'They bicker like an old married couple,' is what nearly all the other DexHolders say, and that they should just shut up and take their frustration out with a steamy make-out session. As if the pair would do that. I mean, currently they were rather steamy, but they would never allow their lips to collide, especially in this situation.

"When we get outta 'ere, I'm gonna kick yer ass, prissy boy...!" Sapphire weakly growled at Ruby, collapsed on the tile floor of the elevator. They both were reduced to sweating piles of once energetic individuals, but the elevator had no power, meaning they were locked in a closed space with no air conditioner. And it just happened to be one of the hottest days of the year.

"Stop talking, you're only making it hotter in here." Ruby said, trying to focus on something else other than the heat.

"Ya just had to suggest we take our Pokemon to the Pokemon Center before ya dragged me off to shop, didn't cha?"

"As if I knew we would get locked in here."

"It wouldn't be so bad if ya didn't force me to wear this!" The wild girl tugged at her custom made clothes, made by none other than Ruby.

"Please don't take your clothes off." The red eyed boy said, less vigorously than he wanted.

Meanwhile, unknown to the couple, the power wasn't completely out and there in the corner was a camera, inspecting their every movement and word.

Blue impatiently tapped the desk while watching the screen. "It's like watching Magikarp out of water, how long are we gonna wait?" She puffed her cheeks.

"Probably forever at this rate." Gold sighed.

Silver just stood in the back, waiting to go home. He was promised Proteam Omega tickets if he assisted Blue and Gold break into the power room, where Blue shut the power down to the elevator in one of her match-maker attempts. Gold came along since it was he and Blue who came up with this ridiculous plan to get Ruby and Sapphire together.

"Can we go home now?" The redhead whined, causing his two friends to shush him.

They sat for ages, waiting for the move that the pair in the elevator may never do.