A love like theirs

Shinobu walks in to check on Giyu, assuming he's already asleep. She walks in and sees Giyu still awake. "Kocho, you're still up" Giyu didn't seem the slightest bit tired. "I could say the same thing to you" Shinobu walked over to Giyu's bed. "I was just trying to find my sister" Shinobu lied so Giyu wouldn't know she was worried about him. "Oh you're sister, she's with Sanemi." Giyu points at Sanemi and Kanae, who are now both asleep. "Ah~ I knew they had something for each other." Shinobu looked down at feet to avoid eye contact with Giyu. "To be completely honest I'm quite jealous of the two of them." Giyu looked at Shinobu. He could tell she was holding back tears. "I know what it's like to love someone, but I'll never know what it feels like to be loved back." "I wish for a love like theirs." Shinobu looks up at Giyu and gives him a light smile. "Sorry, I shouldn't blab on about my problems." A single tear drips down Shinobu's face. "Shinobu..." Giyu stands up, his weak legs barely holding him up. He wraps his arms around Shinobu's waist, her small body being the only thing keeping him up. Giyu pulls Shinobu closer to his chest. The two stay completely silent for a moment. "Giyu what are you doing you need to rest!" Giyu sits back down. "You called me by my first name." Giyu was a bit shocked from Shinobu referring to him by his first name. "Sorry, forgot about my injuries" Shinobu looked at him in disbelief. "Tomioka san how do you forget about major leg injuries!" "Hey if you're going to yell at each other all night go do it somewhere else" the two look over to find Sanemi, who had been listening to their conversation the entire time. "Sanemi we were just u-uh." Shinobu was quite embarrassed that he had seen everything that had happened. "I'm going back to bed if I wake up because of you again it'll be bad."
     Shinobu and Giyu went back to bed and Sanemi never said anything about that night to anyone.