✧ ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮₩Ø ✧

xx———————————————————————xx
"You can't trust just anyone to keep a secret."

"Even if you've known them for years."
xx——————————————xx

.

.

.

.

"..."

"....."

Blue looked down at the cup he was holding, the liquid inside showing his reflection of his face. Dream looked at Blue before faking a cough in order to get Blue's attention. Which he succeeded in doing. Blue looked up from the cup and looked back over at Dream."I assume you don't want me to tell the others?"

     "..Yes." "Hm.. I suggest not trusting me on that." "W-What? What do you mean by that?!" "What ever you think I mean by that." Blue's eye-sockets widened as his face turned into one of surprise.

    Was Dream going to tell the others?! Was he going to- Before his thoughts were to continue any longer, Dream got his attention again by talking. "You didn't expect that, didn't you?" It sounded more of a statement than a question. "..."

    "You can't trust just anyone to keep a secret." 'You should know this by now.' Dream thought before he continued talking. "Even if you've known them for years." 'The meetings were supposed to be kept secret from Nightmare's gang, and you've known Ink and the others for years now. There you go, spilling the secrets to Nightmare's gang. I'm just flipping things around on you.' He thought as he narrowed his eye-sockets at Blue.

    Blue didn't, and couldn't respond. His mind was fully blank of responses. Dream stood up and went to the kitchen to clean his now empty mug as Blue sat there zoning out as he thought. Dream then went somewhere. Where? He didn't know, he had just got out of zoning out and realized that Dream was now gone.

    Well Blue did know that Dream didn't go to his room, he never does. Well then.. he better go back to his au before his brother starts worrying... again. He should also go tell Nightmare's gang about what had happened. He opened a portal and stepped through it. Once Blue left through a portal Ink came out of his room and walked downstairs. 

    He read through what he wrote on his notebook of the two conversations along with his written down recordings of Blue acting suspiciously.. along with some others. 'Do... they really think I'm that... dumb..? I'm supposed to be a creator.. a protector..!' Ink thought sadly before drinking his yellow paint. He immediately felt better. With that, he closed his notebook and opened a portal to his doodle sphere.