1

Remind me to never drink again.

I'm not underage, I just don't like the fact of getting so drunk you can't make your own choices. My name is Micheal and I'm a twenty-three year old man. I do a special type of dance- I hate sugar coding it. I'm a pole dancer. I think I'm quite good in my line of work. I mean I have the body, the face, the skill. But it's also sometimes like a drug to me.

I'm not one of those safe softy dancers, I dance at a club called "69 bucks". It contains a bar, three stages, and a bunch of female dancers and waitresses. Now, there only three male dancers that work at the place including me. I don't mean to toot my horn but, I think I'm better than them. Than all of them. I've been dancing there for six years and honestly, it's great. The money's great. Not the treatment.

I've had very bad experiences at that place but I don't want to quit my job because I'd lose all of my money and, it really is good money. And plus when I'm on the stage I can really feel my body, the pole, the floor under me, and the aura around me. I feel like myself when I'm dancing. I guess that's good but not in the context of men and women trying to use me for sex. Mostly men, not very many women like me. Because I'm better than them.

Currently I'm sitting at a booth table with older men. They're probably in their mid thirty's. I don't really care. I had just finished one of my performances and they offered to buy me a few drinks. I said yes because in the contract I signed it said my job was to "please my audience". So I sat in the middle of the booth in my black skinny crop top, matching short shorts, fishnets, and black leather heels.

One of the men's arm slung around my shoulders, another guy's arm around my waist. My third drink sat in front of me on the table. My head was pounding and my cheeks were rosy from the alcohol. My head has been lying on one of the guy's shoulders for a while now, I don't know when I dropped my head. I couldn't think straight, my eyes were losing focus. I stared at my drink. I watched as the ice floated to the top of the beer.

I knew I drank too much. The beer cups were huge. The men were laughing and swearing and yelling. My brain didn't process what they were saying, but I knew it was about me. One of them was pointing at me. Then the guy's shoulder I was leaning on, he waved his hand in front of my face. I blinked and looked up at him, my brain still fuzzy.

"Couldn't take three drinks, Hm?" He said, his voice deep and his breath reeked of alcohol. "Shut up.." I slurred, hitting his chest playfully. "Come on, finish your drink sweetheart." One of the other males said. The guy I was leaning on jerked his shoulder up and I lifted my head. My eye sight immediately started spinning. "Dizzy~" I mumbled. Some of the men broke into laughter.

The arm around my shoulders dropped and I gripped the table with one hand, then the other. My hands felt the cold mug and I lifted it to my lips. I ended up chugging the rest the the beer, putting the mug down and wiping my lips. The men started cheering and one of them put their arm around my shoulder and pulled me to their chest. The man holding me shook me and cheered, I felt my head pounding again.

"He's so cute." One of the men announced. I didn't smile as if it was an insult. I felt crappy, horrible. I felt like I was going to throw up. I felt disgusting. "Why can't we just keep him." Another men commented. My head fell against the man holding me's chest. "He is a cutie. I'm taking him home." The man holding me said. I didn't care, all I knew was that I felt horrible. I gripped onto the man holding me's shirt and held him close.

"That's not fair, man." I heard another male voice say. "Don't worry you guys can have him after I'm done with him." In a few blurry moments I was walking. I don't remember when I stood up. But I was walked with the man that said he was taking me "home". I was clinging to his arm, like he was my lover. I wanted to stop, to pull away. But my body didn't. I followed him to his car and didn't protest when he sat me in the passenger seat.