14

I woke up slightly as I felt my body being shifted. I was placed down on something soft and blankets were put over me. I felt someone kiss my forehead and I assumed it was Zaire. I turned over and put my hands on the persons neck and opened my eyes to see that it was in fact Zaire. I pulled him down to my lips and we kissed. He smiled against my lips. He pulled away and stood up straight, walking to his closet.

"Zaire.." I mumbled, holding my disregarded hands out. "I'm just changing, baby." I heard him say back. I sighed and turned over again, holding the covers closer to my body. Eventually Zaire laid down beside me and I immediately hugged his body. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him. I giggled and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "You're eyes are truly gorgeous.." I mumbled. He smiled bigger and brought his hand up to cup my cheek, ruffling my hair in the process.

"Thank you.." He whispered and pulled me closer, connecting our lips. His tongue slid on my bottom lip and I parted my lips slightly, his tongue rolling with mine. I slightly sat up and straddled his hips, continuing to kiss Zaire and tangle my fingers in his hair. I slightly massaged his scalp as I pulled away from the kiss for air and just as quickly smashing our lips together again. As I pulled away he sat up with me.

My arms around his neck and my legs straddling his thighs now as I twirled his blonde locks in my fingers. His arms were wrapped around my waist and we stared into each other's eyes, our gaze sometimes flickering down to the other's lips. Zaire had a goofy smile. His hands felt up the sides of my waist and I got a grip on his hair, pushing his head closer to mine. Our lips connected again and his hands moved my hips forward and back.

I hummed into his mouth and moved my hips without his guidance, grinding down onto him. He groaned and we pulled away again, our foreheads touching as our eyes chased the others gaze. I moaned as I felt the bulge under me. "I want you." I whispered. "You have me, baby.." Zaire whispered back.

I smiled and kissed him again. I quickly slipped his shirt over his head, revealing his biceps and firm chest. I kissed down Zaire's jaw and he kept his hands on my hips, rocking me a little bit faster. I put my hands on his and pushed them to the mattress, pulling back to look into his icy eyes. "Relax. You do so much for me, let me do something for you.." I mumbled, brushing some hair out of his face. He nodded slowly and slumped back against the headboard, his hands slipping up to my hips anyway.

I continued moving my hips as I kissed and nibbled at Zaire's neck, little groans leaving his lips. "Mmmm.." He hummed, one of his hands slipping up my shirt. I pushed his hands down again. "I want to touch you.." He whispered. "Just relax.." I whispered into his ear. He sighed longingly and let his hands fall limp. I continued sucking on his neck and left a few faint hickeys, moving down to his collarbone.

I trailed my lips down from his collarbone and swirled my tongue around his nipple. "Mmm.." Zaire hummed as he shifted slightly. I moved lower and kissed every inch of his stomach, my hands floating over the waist band of his shorts. I yanked them down and continued kissing down. I completely skipped the obvious hard on and started kissing Zaire's thighs. I pushed them apart and kissed his inner thighs. He groaned above me.

I spared him a glance and saw him wearing the goofiest smile ever, completely lost in another dimension. The sight made me smile and I moved back up to his erection and kissed the head softly. He shuddered and his hands found my shoulders. I slowly put his length into my mouth and swirled my tongue over the head occasionally, digging my tongue into the slit. He moaned and his hands found my brown curls. He got a tight grip and another moan fell past his lips. His moans made me feel butterflies.

I started bobbing my head and using my tongue as much as I could. It was clear Zaire was totally gone, lost in the pleasure. His grip in my hair never did anything, it just limply followed my head up and down. He was moaning and meeting my head with his hips. "Fuck, Micheal..." He moaned. I went faster, determined to make him reach his high and feel the bliss he makes me feel.

"You're really... good at that.." He breathed, looking down at me. I met his gaze and stared at him hungrily as I bobbed faster. "Ohh.. my god.." He whispered, his head falling back. "I fucking love you." He mumbled through hysterical moans. I smiled as much as I could as I watched and listened to him moan. My hands massaged Zaire's hips and I felt his thighs shaking. He babbled about how good he was feeling and how close he was and that was when his grip tightened in my hair again. I didn't mind, hair pulling wasn't really a problem to me unless I didn't want it. But honestly I cherish every moment that me and Zaire make physical contact.

I kept going until I felt the hot liquid flooding my throat. I swallowed all of it and listened to Zaire whimper. His sounds died down and he was humming small groans, his hands cupping my cheeks. I pulled off of him, some cum dripping down my lip and let him pull my face towards him. We kissed again. I was almost worried the taste of himself wouldn't be a nice feeling for Zaire but he didn't mind.

We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes again. "Thank you.." He mumbled tiredly, his smile genuine as he still wasn't totally back from heaven. I smiled and kissed him again. "Of course." I whispered. We didn't get anything dirty so I just pulled Zaire's shorts up and we laid down. We ended up in a spooning position, me facing away from Zaire and him hugging my torso and tangling his legs in mine as his chest right up against my back.

He hummed in my ear, his head right on my shoulder as we laid sideways. "I've always thought you were beautiful.." He suddenly mumbled. I didn't answer, only smiling. "From the moment I saw you on that stage, the way you looked at me. You're beautiful body swaying with the music. You captivated me.." Zaire muttered, his voice cracking into whispers. "Breathtaking..." He whispered into my ear which made me shiver. "That's the proper word for what you are.." He added in a breathy whisper.

He sighed and pulled me closer to him, our bodies curling against each other. I shifted in my position and turned around so I could look at Zaire. "Your eyes stood out in that crowd. They caught my attention because they're so unique and beautiful and I've never seen eyes so blue." I whispered back as I stared at Zaire's small smile. "When you showed up the next day and asked me out for coffee, I thought you were setting up for another one night stand and you were just gonna take me to your place and get on with it.." I mumbled. Our lips lingered closer.

"You showed me that you wanted to get to know me before any of that.." I whispered. "And for that I thank you.. You made me feel like a human being for once and I felt very good about myself that night during my performance. It made it even better that you were the one I was giving the dance too.. You looked like a mesmerized puppy waiting for me to do anything I wanted to you.." I whispered, my hand cupping Zaire's cheek. I giggled and his cheeks grew more redder than they were.

"What can I say? You're truly captivating. I would've still followed you to the back if you slapped me right then and there. You're so sexy.." Zaire whispered. After a few moments of silence Zaire whispered another thing. "I'm tired can we sleep?" He mumbled, pulling me closer so my head was on his chest. "Of course.." I whispered, nuzzling closer. "I love you.." Zaire whispered and his hand ran through my hair.

"I love you too." I answered confidently.