Chapter 11 The day before the wedding.

Heaven's POV_______________________________________________________________________

It was a day before my wedding,and I was so nervous. Parker is going to pick up my dress now. I still have to get Magic Groomed. Ugghhh just so much on my plate.

Hey!! Is anybody home!!

Oh Ziggy oh I need your help. I need you to pick up the flowers.

Oh sure. Ok. What store?

Flora's flower shop.

That's all the way across town.

Yea! But, look they have the best flowers and you can use my motor cycle.

Whatever.

Alright now I have to call the grooming place.

hello?

"Hi um I need to make a appointment."

Ok what time when ever your available well we have two hours out of our hands you can come now

"that will be great."

Ok you can get the payment when you get here.

"Ok thank you."

No thank you

Alright c'mon Magic we got to go. Get in the side car wait noooo. Ziggy took the motor cycle.

Well now I have to use the car. Let's go Magic.

Alright we're here. C'mon Magic. Why don't you want to go! Comon! Auuugggghhh do I really have to hold you like oh my god.

Hi I'm here for my appointment.

Last name please.

La....last name. ( oh my gosh what's my last name I just have to make one up wait!)

Umm I would not like to use my last name because I'm getting married tommorow soo.

Oh ok then give me your soon to be last name.

Ok put down, Hudly first name Heaven.

Ok thank you just go to the back and someone will be there to assist you.

Thank you.

Hello. Welcome to Wanzie Washiable Grooming for dogs. How may I help you?

Oh hi I need my dog washed brushed and here are some aseceries to put on her.

O ok.

Make her look great. Now how long?

Oh bout 30 min.

Le time pass

Oh my god she looks great thank you.

Wow Magic you've been getting a up grade and then you grew up some. You are looking good.

Well can't waist no freaking time to go home.

Alright we're home. Babe were home.

Hey. Babe so I got your dress.

Thanks let me go try it on but you can't see I'm going to invite Ziggy over so she can help me.

Hey Ziggy.

Come up stairs I'm going to try in the wedding dress ok.

What the Flick. PARKER!!

What!

Is this my flickin dress!!

*I stomp down stairs*

Uhhh I don't know.

Who the flick is this over wait sicko. Why did you get this one. Do you think I actually am this fat. PARKER!!

How do you know this isn't your dress.

Because it says Liliana. The lady who supposed to have this dress; her name is Liliana. Oh My God you flicked up Parker. You flicked up.

Sorry. I'll go get yours.

Thank you Parker.

Hahahahaha

what are you laughing at?!

Because you were so mad and you got over it so quick. Hahaha

What ever.

Well at least Magic looks good.