Chapter 7 The Birthday Party

Heaven's POV
____________________________________________________________________________

Yay! It's my birthday finally 19. I wonder what I'm going to get today.
* I feel my feet on the cold floor. I walk out the door to the lab.*

GoodMorning!!
Hey baby! * Kisses me so forcfully*

( Dang - the wrigter)

Good Morning Ms. Heaven.

Morning Girl! Today's Hunting night!

Cool but today is a special day!

Oh really. Wait oh yea it's Parkers first test of swiftness. And, after Parkers couple of test on the five stage r being evil then it's your turn. (Ziggy)

Oh Really..

Comon Parker I want to practice. ( Doctor Jones )

Bye Parker!!

Um Heaven I have some Chores for you to do so there is this price of paper in the hallway and there it will say something just follow it and read the instructions and keep going along with it.

Ok.

* I walk in my night clothes to the hallway to find a piece of paper on the table* I read the paper it states.

"I see you have found me. So just listen or read.... Whatever you want to call it. Ok. Now go outside the backdoor look behind the washing machine through the little door. It will take you to a little room until then have fun."

Are you flipping serious. Ain't nobody got time for that. But, it's my duty. ( hehe Duty)

* I walk in the empty hallway.*

All the doors are open but nobody in them. Man they must be working hard.

I walk in the room to see the washing machine. I move it over and go through the door which is covers in spider webs. I end up in this dark room.

*I turn the light on*

yay.... Another note..

"Hey you found me. So now that you have found me. Get on your motor cycle; drive to handsomspark. There you will take a right to the big house warehouse there you will buy dog toys and some dog clothes size 3 for a girl. Don't ask why. Now after that take a left to wrightreal road there you will find a tower go in that tower and get a plastic bag. Just to have. Now go into the neighborhood LensLifeMansion there you will find a friend in 219 that's what the door says ring on the door and just walk in. Now hurry before time ends.

For real well ok. I have never used this motorcycle. They gave it to me and I never used it. Well let's make this me...

Le Time Pass

Perfect. Spray painted it green blue, turqoise, teal, dark green, neon green and purple. I made it look enchanted. I painted some glistening shimmer on it so I will glisten in the sun light. Alright well I can go.

I take a right to see handsomspark, so I take another right to see the store big house warehouse. I get this cute doggy dress and a couple of dog toys. I put the stuff in my bike pack. I go ahead and take a left on to wrightreal road. Right away I see the tower and on the side of the tower there is a plastic bag I take more than one. I get my phone out to the gps put in LensLifeMansion 219 and when I got there I just rang the dorrbell. And, walk in. Wow they have a freacken big house.

Hello!!
Suprise!!( several diffrent people)

Oh my god!! No way this is so not real!! Y'all rembered my birthday!!

Why would we forget. And, open my present first!!(Ziggy)

Ok where is it?

Your in it.

What do you mean?

I mean this mansion!

Oh my Flipping God!! No way!!

Yess way!!

This is unbelievable guys I didn't need a house.

Well we thought you needed more privacy.

You guys are the best.

Now open my present! ( Parker )

Oh Baby you shouldn't have!

Well I did it's the green one with the wholes on top.

Ok? As I pick up the box I start to here a slight whimper.

I open the box.....

Oh My God babe. * We walk in for a kiss.*

In a blue box also from Parker is a dog bowl, a collar, and a chew toy.

Thank you so much Parker! Doctor Jones did you get me a present?

Girl I gave you eyes. Betta appreciate!

Haha!!

Well um how bout tommorow we can all go out?

Yea that sounds good..

Great!