Chapter 1 The begining

It was Christmas Eve when things started going wrong.
My name is Heaven and I have a little brother named Alex who is always pestering me. Like fighting over little things to steeling things out of my room. That night the only thing we were fighting about was a Christmas cookie. But, sometimes I forget that he's only 4. Give it to me I yelled! He yelled back Give it Give it!! I got mad and drooped both the cookie and my brother. Then I herd a knock at the door I just sat down on the couch thinking my mom who is a pain will open the door. I'll get it my mother said. Just as I thought she was going to get it. She opens the door and there's my BffS Faith and Anna Hi Mrs.Leenwood they said in unisine. Hi Faith hi Anna said my mom. Heaven is right over there but wait where is your mother and your sister she also stated. There at home setting up Christmas dinner said Faith and Anna in unisin. You ready they asked me? I was kinda worried because I forgot to ask my parents if I could go I thought. Mom can I go out with Faith and Anna I don't care why don't you ask your midget of a father she told me. DAD CAN I GO OUT!! I screamed. I DONT CARE!! DONT BE OUT PAST 10:50 SANTA WONT COME IF YOUR NOT IN BED!! Not that Santa crap again. I whispered. Yea I liked Santa but if they really want me to believe in Santa then they should have never sent me out to get the groceries out the trunk last year. Just because I looked in the wrong trunk. And at that moment It all came back to me. Just as I thought I forgot about it. Are you ok Latoya said. I'm fine we started walking towards the door but at that moment I knew something was wrong.