Chapter 8 Engagement Planning

Parker's POV
____________________________________________________________________________

It's been 5 years since we've got together. It's time I propose. Today is the day we go shopping since like when Heaven was 19 yea we were supposed to go but never did but now it's time. I moved in with her.. Ziggy and Dr.Jones comes over everyother day. So many things have been going on.

Is everybody ready!!

No!! Boo have you seen Sissy!! She has been hiding since Ziggy yelled at her she is so little still. She hardly grew. But seriously I'm not leaveing until I know where she is cause I'm going to fill here bowl up.

Ok ok.. She is in our room under the bed.

And, you didn't tell me!! At least I know where she is. Like Oh my freacken God this house is to big just for the three of us.

Babe this house is just resembling how big our love is.

Awwww baby. Ok. Alright let's go. I filled her bowl so yea lets head out. Wait no bump that Sissy is going with us.

But, ba

Nope. She's going. I've been waiting to use the side car for my motorcycle.

Uggghhhh ok.

Sissy!! *snapps * hey girl. Hi.

Alright can we go now?

Yes. Parker.

Where are we going !! * Yelling over the wind. *

To the ware house. My jet car is there we can all take.

Cool.

Is everyone ready to go!?

Yea go head out to the garage and set up the car at front gate! ( Ziggy )

Ok. Heaven you got sissy and the leash.?

Yea and so,e treats in my purse.

Ok.

Seat belts on. And let's roll out!!

There it is the mall just drop me and Ziggy here. And, Sissy is going with us.

Ok. * I watch them as they leave*

Alright. Jay.

Yea?

We got to head to a jualary store.

Why?

Cause I'm going to propose to Heaven.

Are you serious. Man she is hard to get I should knowI quit on her before tall even went out.

Or maybe she didn't like you.

Whatever man how bout here?

"Aaliyah's Dimonds and jewalary."

This is good lets go in.

Le time skip.

Alright do you wanna find the girls?

Sure man. I miss Ziggy.

Dude Ziggy is so hard she said she ain't digging you like you diggin her.

Oh whatever. Let's go.

Le Time skip.

Let's drop them off and go home. ( Heaven )

Ok.

Bye!!

Let's go home bae.