Chapter 12 The Wedding Disater!! ( not really)

~Heaven's POV~

okay so what am i suppose to do about the wedding,Parker got me the wrong dress,I have to find a cute outfit for Magic,and all that! Ugh! i can't do this not right now...

hey GURL!

I turn around to see Ziggy walking my way with a sway in her hips. I reply with a force smile.

"okay,sit your behind down and tell me what's up," she demanded as she pushed in to chair behind me.

okay,so you know Parker got me the wrong dress and all,but now I have to find a cute outfit for Magic before the wedding! Me and Parker were suppose to get it after my dress,but you can see what happen". She rolls her eyes before crossing her arms in annoyance.

Okay,first things first,you need to get that dumb frown off your face! Second thing! I really don't give two grapes about your wedding! Last thing is! You need to stop letting this Parker guy do all your junk! Girl power is key in this problem,why trust some boy to be doing something a girl should be doing am I correct? I slowly nodded no really like her rude tone in my time of need,but i can't really say nothing because she's always like this..

You are so correct" i nodded with a smile but you need to help me with this she nods before skipping away.

~Ziggy's POV~

Always talkin about the stupid wedding,I really don't care,but if she wants to,then im down for it. I smile to myself before running to the wedding dress store.

•Le time skip•(since Ziggy is writing this!)

I walked into store Immediately spotting Parker at the far end of the store.

PARKER! PARKER! PARKER! I yelled as I ran face first into his chest.

Dang it Ziggy! Can't you see that I'm busy! He yells while hitting me in the back.

Ow Parker,that hurts! STAP! I got up while rubbing my back. "I'm here to help you in your time of need... Your welcome!" I place my hands on my hips before turning to the dress he was looking at.

She wants this dress? I point to the dress with a smug grin on my face. He slowly nods before getting up.

Well it ugly! I don't like it so I'm finding a better one! You can go now Parker! Your gonna be in my way. I wave my hand In front of his face before skimming through the other dresses.

Okay I'm going to see Heaven then he start to head to the door before I stopped him.

Did you know it's bad luck to see the wife before marriage? I call out with a smile plastered on my face.

Since when?

He placed a hand on one of his hips before rolling his eyes at my smile.

Since the beginning of time BAKA!" I laugh when he looks at me in confusion.

Whatever Zig,and what the heck is a Baka? He ask as he turns around.

it idiot in Japanese" I flash a smile his way before turning back to the dresses. I listen to the calm music before frowning. How in the world am I suppose to get work done with this calm music! I yell as I walked to the front desk.

Is there something wrong.

Yes there is,change this boring music because I'm too lazy to get my headphones out my back pocket I cut the lady off with a blank face.

I'm sorry but I can't do that miss. She replied with a force smile.

Whatever I roll my eyes before pulling out my headphones. I plug it to my phone before blasting my rock music in my ears.

•Le time skip to the wedding•(again!)

~Heaven's POV~

I look at my reflection with a face of shock.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO! I yell as I ruffle up my dress.

I picked a better one to match your hair! I did the same for Parker and me! She crosses her arms with a frown.

What ever just go outside to the wedding.

Ma'am the wedding is starting.

Thank you

Alright here it goes me and Parker are getting married. I'm scared but fierce.

I here the music here goes nothing.

Who new walking this slow is so hard. Omg there is Parker it's time.

Hey you ready this is the time the time is now.

Are you sure your ready for this Parker.

We've been dating for years it's time.

Yap yap yap yap ( Paster )

You may now kiss the bride.

I lean In For a kiss, Wait what is going on. I feel a breeze in my hair. I look up to see a plane with guns pointing. The guns are pointing at Ziggy. They start to shoot and Ziggy pulls off her dress and ends up with a jumper suit on. I screeeam in fear and a bunch of the men that work for us showed us to a boat.

Where are we going? Who is that? Parker!!

I know who. But, look here is the Paster. All you have to do is kiss me then we would be involved or married. The time is now.

( We kiss) I see Ziggy jumping, doing flips and also shooting. ( lol )

We have to go back we can't just leave her there.

We have to or we could get hurt or maybe you.

What about Magic.

Ziggy will bring her. Just layyour head down on me and before you know it things will be back to normal.

Ok. I trust you Parker.

Le time skip
( inside her mind once again )
Omg your back now Heaven get me out of here.( ZANDREA )

I don't know how. I don't know why I'm here. I must be sleeping..

You are I can see everything you can see and there are a lot of people here.

I don't know why there here.

Well I do there here because you killed them.

What I would dare.

Well you evil so you did.

Okkkk.

Le time skip

I'm awake!! I'm awake!!

Hey you.. ( Parker)
He gives me a glass of water.

Hey what happened there was some trouble. But, look around you.

Where am I? Is this a hotel suite!?
Sure is.. You know what that means?!
Sure do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading can't wait for you guys to see what's going to happen next!!

First half of Chapter written by Ziggy6020.