Chapter 2 -SMTOWN Visit

Me and Sohpia were so excited to see our biases. We were looking really forward to this day. Plus we bought two VIP tickets.

As days passed by the big day came.
SMTOWN was here to perform.

We went different ways to meet our biases.

My Pov.(Katie)

As I went away from Sophie, I went towards SHINee's room. As I went there I knocked on the door and they asked me to come in.

"Annyeong opadeul" I said.

"I am Jung Jae Rin but u can call me Katie".

Annyonghaseyo binanuen SHINee imnida.(Hello, we are shining SHINee) they said.

"Oh you are the girl who got one of the VIP tickets, right?"asked Jonghyun.

"Nae, it's me"I replied.

"Nice to meet you"they said.

"Nice to meet you too" I replied.

"Oppa do u mind if I get ur autographs?" I asked.

"Not at all" they replied in unison.

I got their autographs and took a pic with them. Well I got a picture with Taemin only too because he is my bias. No one would know how my heart reacted at that moment. It was beating so fast that I couldn't control it. Even though I was enjoying the precious moment, the time was an obstacle. So I has to bid farewell to my beloved biases.

"Oppadeul, I have to leave now because I have to go catch up with my friend. I wish you good luck and perform well. I'll be counting for u no matter what happens. U oppas are so sweet, charming,cute,innocent,kind and so caring as I thought. Good luck for all the activities you do and you will do. Please be healthy because I as a Shawol want you to be healthy and I am sure that SHINee World want that too. Jalga, Sarangheyo." I said to all of them.

The thing which surprised me the most was when I finished my lines, they all came and gave a hug to me.

"We were so touched by it and please take care of yourself too, Katie" said SHINee.

I went over to Taemin oppa and gave him a banana milk which I made by myself at home.

"Taemin oppa, I made this banana milk at home specially for u after a lot of practice and I would like to give it to you. Please tell me ur opinion about it after the concert." I said and he noded.

Sophie's Pov.

I went to see EXO first because I wanted to save the best for the last. I went to their room and talked a lot with them and finally I got their autographs. For me, as my bias there was Kai oppa.

"Annyeong Kai oppa" I said.

"Oh, annyeong......." he said but did not finish his sentence obviously because he didn't know my name.

"It's Sophie" I said.

"Kai oppa, I actually prepared a special food for you. Can u guess what it is?" I asked.

"Hmm..........Kogi/Goki(meat)" he said.

I said that he is correct and handed the parcel to him.

So it was a pleasure meeting EXO including my ultimate bias Kai oppa. I then took a pic with them and of course a single pic with Kai oppa too.

"Kai oppa can u please tell me what you think of the food after the concert because it means so much to me?" I asked him.

"Okay, I'll make sure to tell my opinion" he said.

I left because I had to go see F(x) too.

______________________________________________________________

Well guys this is end of chapter two. I am really thankful to the people who vote for my story and the one's who have commented on it. I'll try to update it soon. Don't blame me coz I have studies to do and also I have to study for my O/L exam.

Wanna know what happens next? Will Taemin and Kai will give their opinions about the gifts they got? Wanna know the answer? Stay tuned, next chapter is on its way.

I would like to dedicate this to my sis and @SHINeeFlaMin Girl for giving me good ideas and support me and gave me the strength to write this.