Chapter 3 -SURPRISE

Katie's Pov.

Well I actually came out of SHINee's room unwillingly. I had to go and see F(x) too. After all they are biases too.

I just went near F(x) room and knocked on the door. They said come in. And I went inside to see beautiful five unni's sitting infront of me.

"Annyaseyo , I am Jung Rin Jae but feel free to call me Katie." I said.

"Well Katie, let me introduce you to my bandmates even though you might know them." Said Victoria unni being the sweet leader.

"Annyeonghaseyo we are F(x)"(I don't know how they inrroduce themselves) they said in unison.

Well as in for F(x), my bias was Krystal unni. I went towards her and talked with her a bit.

"Unni I am actually a huge fan of urs and I would like to take a selca with you if you like" I asked.
"Okay, come here and be in a good position" she said. And then she took the selca and gave it to me. It came out nicely than I thought it would be.

Unnis I really have to go now because I have to catch up with my frnd. So be healthy and show ur talents the best. F(x) hwaiting!!!!

Sophie's Pov.

I reached SNSD' s room after I left EXO. I knocked on the door and went in because they said to come in. There I saw nine goddesses standing infront of me. They were truly amazing and pretty. I loved Yuri unni and Sica unni the most.

"Hello, I am Sophie. It's nice to meet you. " I said when I introduced myself.
"Annyaseyo urin So Nye Shi Dae imnida"they said.
"Unnis are really pretty, sweet, cute and kind as I thought you'd be" I said and they said thanks.

I just talked with Sica the most. She was really pretty and I knew that Katie like her too.
"Sica unni, I really love you so much. Watching you makes me calm nd relax. I seriously like ur voice. Nahh.....I love it." I said.
"Thank you so much for telling me those words. Ur realy so sweet. "She said.

"Unnis I have to take my leave because my frnd is waiting for me and it is about the time to start the concert. Just relax and be healthy. Sone's doesn't want to see you getting sick. So Nyeo Shi Dae hwaiting!!! Jalga."

Katie's Pov.

After I left F ( x )'s room, I met Sophie on the way back. We went to take our seats because a worker told us that the concert will start in a few minutes.

Well the concert began. When the SHINee's turn came I quickly took out my camera and began to video it (specially taemin focus).
"Ohhh look who is obsessed with Taemin" said Sophie.
Wait till you get your turn" I said to her.
Well then exo's turn and came and I stopped fan girling for a bit.
Sophie was screaming and totally fan girling. This was the best chance for me.
"Now look who is obsessed with Kai" I said to her.
"No I'm not"said Sophie.
"Says the one who is literally screaming and fan girling."I said to her.

Anyway it came a break in the middle as the idols want to rest a bit. So me and Sophie went to see our biases to check on them.

I went to SHINee's room and waited until I'm allowed to enter. As I went inside I greeted them and ran to Taemin oppa.
"Oppa did you drink my banana milk?"I asked.
"Yes, I did"he replied.
"Did u like it?"I asked doubtfully.
"Like it? I love it. It's the best I ever tasted." He said and that filled me with excitement. I was so happy.
He asked me to meet him after the concert.

Sophie's Pov.

I went to EXO room as quickly as I can during the break. After I enter I searched for Kai oppa. After I found him I asked whether it was delicious.
"It was so delicious" said oppa.
"No one can cook like that except my umma"
"OMG, are u serious oppa? Those words are enough to make my heart get filled with happiness. Thank u so much and I love u so so so much".replied I. After that I went and he asked me to meet him after the concert.
I quickly went to find Katie to tell this. I couldn't wait to tell this and to ask her's.