Chapter 5 - Leaving

Katie's Pov.

As I got out of the room I went to my seat. I met Sophie there. We were like jumping up and down because of happiness. Well a dew hours later the concert was over.
We had to leave because of that. For the last  time we separated to tell our oppas that we were leaving. I made my way to SHINee's room as sophie made her way to EXO and SNSD.

I went straight to the room. When I opened the door I met Key oppa.
"Oh you came again" he said.
"Neh oppa. I'm gonna leave now"

"Arasseo. Take care." said them and they came and gave me a big group hug. I was so surprised. I said thank you to them and left. On my way out I met Sophie and we both went home together with our heart's filled happiness. As we went into our house we quickly took a shower and talked about the day.  We took our dinner and i quickly ran upto my bed to get my beauty sleep.

------------------------------------------A week Later----------------------------

We were coming back home after buying some groceries. When we reach our home we saw that the lights were on. We went towards our home and I went to the door and it was unlocked. I stepped back and told Sophie that. She was shocked too. We entered our house and went in to the living room. I was surprised by what I was saw. I saw my parents sitting in the living room. I ran up to them and asked why they were here.

"We know it would be hard for you but you have to come with us." said my parents.

"What? I have to go with you? What about Sophie?" I asked.

"Well Sophie has to go with her family."replied them.

I ran up to Sophie and hugged her. We went to sleep after talking with her. It was our last day together. We packed our bags and collected our posters from the walls and cleaned our rooms. Then we talked, laughed, played, quarreled, embraced and last we cried. We went to sleep in my bed as the parents were sleeping in the other room. We had to get up in the early morning as our flight was early. Of course we both went to the airport together. I departed from her and went on with my parents at the airport. Sophie went away with her parents.

I got into the plane with my parents and plugged in my earphones. I didn't know where i was going because my parents told it was surprise and i let it be. It was a long journey and i went to sleep. I was awaken by my mother because we were about to get off. I took my bag and went lazily to the door and when i entered to the country, i was frozen. I was in Seoul and I couldn't believe it. I turned to my parents and asked why we were here. They said that dad is the new director of his business and the head quarters are in Seoul. I was amazed. We went to the road to catch a taxi. After getting in the taxi we went towards our house. We got into our house and i entered my room as i was so tired from the journey. But when i stepped in i was frozen. The walls of the room was covered with idols posters. I had the brand new album of SHINee too.(DxDxD album) I turned to my parents.

"You did this for me?" I asked them.

"Yeah, it's a present for u"   they said and i went towards them and hugged them. There was tears rolling down from my eyes like a cascade due to happiness. I was about to blow up  by happiness.

I went to bed early as i was so tired. I grabbed my phone and called Sophie. She said she is in LA. She was pretty tired too. I told her about my surprise and my room and she was happy for me. But i was so sad that she couldn't be here with me. Well we ended our call and I played some SHINee songs. Without realizing i was asleep by the sweet voices of adorable five boys.