Chapter 7- New friends

Katie's Pov.

I woke up late. Like in the afternoon. I had a nice sleep. I remembered Tina and Kira are coming today. So I quickly got up and took a wash and went downstairs to have some breakfast. Well more like lunch. Anyway mom had left me a note.

Good morning Miss sleepy head. I can see that  u slept well. And there are some dishes in the refrigerator, heat them and eat up. Go shopping if u want with ur frnds. As long as u don't mess up the house u can do anything.
                                                                        Mom

I smiled when I saw the note. She knows who I am. I quickly heated some food and ate and I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see my friend standing in front of the door. I invited them to the house. And we all went to my room. They were best friends. And just as we stepped into the room, I hearwhen a loud grasp. I turned around and saw Tina and Kira looking at my walls surprisingly.
"Any problem guys?" I asked.
"Problem? Yes,there is one,"They said.
"Which is?"
"You didn't tell us u loved Kpop. This is huge"
"Well u guys didn't ask and I didn't have any time to tell u" I said innocently.
"Guys don't be mad at me but I already bought tickets for the SNSD concert for u guys."
"You did what?"
"Sorry guys but I thought u guys would like it."
"Like it? Are u kidding me? I love it" said Tina.
"Really?" I asked and she nodded. "What about you Kira?"
"Why are u even asking? Of course I love it"
"Oh god, thank u. For a moment I thought u guys are mad at me for what is did. So guys it's tomorrow and what would you like to do? Go there together or go go separately? I have no problem taking you guys with me."
"Sure. Let's go together especially coz it's on you." Tina said and she winked at me.
"Then it's all planned."
Just then I got a call. I looked up at the screen and smiled. It was from Sophie. I answered.
"Hey Sophie,how's things going there?" I asked,
"It's fine. I miss you so much. What are u doing now?"
"I miss u too.U remember Tina and Kira , the friends of school? They are here with me. We were discussing how we are gonna go to the concert tomorrow."
"Concert?"
"Yep, they love Kpop too but not as much as us. I'll miss u more in the concert. Wish u were here."
"Okay I gotta go, mom is calling me. I'll talk to u soon. " said she and we hung up.
Then me, Tina and Kira played some games, listened to some Kpop songs,danced and stuff. Then we went shopping.
We went to the mall, to do some shopping. I went to the clothing store, to buy a dress to match my dress.
As I entered the shop, there were some few ladies who was in there. I bowed them and went to check the dress section. There I searched for a dress and in the very corner there was a beautiful black dress. Just by one glance i saw that it was my dress.

(A/N This is not the dress I was talking about but just think that it is)

I bought it and went to my friends. They had bought things too and finally we headed back home. And by the time we arrived there, mom was cooking dinner. I greeted her followed by my friends. She smiled and asked us to come to dinner after 5 minutes. That's when Dad came home.Then we went to dinner and it was the time that my friends were leaving. I bid goodbye and said good night to them as well as my parents. I was so tired and exhausted. I put a msg to Sophie and went for a bath. When I came out of it,I was automatically attracted to the bed. Soon I was in the arms of angel of sleep which were embracing me..