Harbinger of Dawn

Male Narrator: The relentless destruction of the blizzard brought it's frost-bitten fury to the farthest reaches of the land of fairy tales. 

Female Narrator: Even in his slumber, the dreams of the Winter King were controlling the wicked winter weather. 

Male Narrator: Weather that threatened to bury the world of Ever After, forever after.

Female Narrator: The students of Ever After were forced to take shelter. Their only hope lay in the hands of the Snow Princess, Crystal Winter, and her friends struggling at the top of the world. 

True, while on the sleigh, they were barely holding on as the raging tornado roared and spun them around, motion sickness kicking in, they steeled themselves as they were nearing the top of the world.

Crystal: Hang on! Not much longer! 

Faybelle: Yeah, not much longer till I'm sick! 

They breached the layer of the sky and entered into the realm of Winter. Albeit, crashing along the way. A snowscape just above the land of Ever After, and in the distance was the castle of the Winter family. 

Crystal: Is everybody okay? 

Daring: Oh! Don't worry everyone! I'm fine.

 Crystal: The Winter Palace. I'm home again.

Daring: Now all we have to do is get there.

Rosabella: Then stop Jackie Frost and her brother, Northwind.

Ashlynn: And find the rose of winter! 

Briar: Remove the curse from your parents. 

Crystal: Then save the world of Ever After from eternal winter! That's everything, right? So, what are we waiting for? 

Faybelle: How about a ride? You'll never get to the palace on that. 

The sleigh was totaled to say the least. Utterly totaled. 

Crystal: Yes, we will. We have to. 

Crystal took one step and slipped. Thankfully, she caught her footing and thought of an idea.

Crystal: I've got a powerful Idea. Cross country skis! 

Rosabella: A powerful plan, Princess! We'll fly across the snow! 

Faybelle: Nice idea, but keep your skis. I'll just fly. 

Faybelle flew off and used her magic to create a magical lamp from a broken piece of the sleigh.

Crystal: Could someone help me with this knot? I promise, I almost have it! 

Everyone followed Faybelle, leading the way with a magical lamp on hand, they skied through the snow. The way there was smooth, too smooth in fact. And that's a good thing. Along the way, there was a sudden earthquake, making most of the snow around the area move out of the way for something big that's trying to breach through the thick layer of snow.

Briar: What's happening?!

Crystal: I don't know! This never happens!

The layer of snow sudden broke and concaved in. From the ground, the Velkhana broke through and roared. Rearing up and spreading it's wings, asserting it's dominance and scaring the group. That was until they saw Leon on the beast's back, sword in hand.

Blondie: Leon! 

Leon: Sup. Heard y'all need a ride?

Briar: Yes!! My feet are killing me.