Meet the Parents

Leon woke up and stretched out the sleepiness from his body. He decided to stay in his dorm room along with his buddy, Alistair. Instead of staying on his own room.

Leon: I better check my room later.

Alistair: You have your own room here? Why didn't you use it?

Leon: Just wanted to stay here, thought you might become lonely when I use my own room.

Alistair: Lonely? Pfft, I'll be fine.

Leon: Really? Well then, Imma ask Bunny about that.

Alistair: Wait! No no no!! 

Leon: Don't worry mate, just a bit of jesting innit. 

After picking out their clothes, they both headed out to the Ivory Citadel where most of their friends are already hanging out. Some of them even made friends with the other students of Eden Academy, sure, Ever After also has students of other species and races but in Eden Academy there's more of them.

While walking towards the courtyard, he came across his parents also walking towards the courtyard. 

Leon: Hey mom. Where y'all going?

Morgana: Going to a meeting?

Leon: Meeting with who?? Oh. Don't tell me it's with..."them"?

Morgana: Unfortunately yes. It is with "them".

Leon: Augh. Of all the days, why is it now? And of all the places why at the courtyard?

Merlin: Don't worry Leon. It's just a quick meeting, they'll be gone in no time.

Leon: How come you don't hate them, dad?

Merlin: Don't really see a reason to.

Morgana: Don't worry about them, dear. Just ignore them.

Leon: How can I ignore them when they keep bugging me to join them. It's getting annoying at this point.

Alistair: Uh Leon. Can I ask you something? Who's "them"?

Leon: You'll see.

The four of them entered the courtyard, the guards and some students present on the courtyard bowed their heads towards the royal family. Alistair then went to his friends, with Leon still walking with his parents to meet "them".

Also this is basically the courtyard. Cranked up to 12, all with different kinds of flowers and decorations and stuff, like statues and white marble shite.

Then there were four shadowy beings flying in the sky and landed on the courtyard, the coat of shadows they had dissipated and revealing 2 men and 2 women, all middle-aged

Then there were four shadowy beings flying in the sky and landed on the courtyard, the coat of shadows they had dissipated and revealing 2 men and 2 women, all middle-aged. Witches and Warlocks. All four of them bowed in front of the family.

Caldarius: Your Highness...

Morgana: Report.

Moriah: The dark one's influence is getting stronger. Yesterday, we captured 2 people with the dark sign branded into their bodies.