Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Muna's POV~

"Hello ladies. Nice to finally meet you." The most handsome man ever says. Don't get me wrong I love Martin, but when I see a hot man I can't help myself. "Let me introduce myself and my companions.
"That on the end is Bellatrix. Next to her is my dear friend, Alastor. He's like a father to me. To us. That little girl is my sister, Narcissa. And I'm. Akuji."
Silence filled the room. No one says a thing.
Were they the ones from the prophecy? This is so unreal! I like around me. I see Martin glaring at Akuji. It almost seems as if he knew him in a way. Something isn't right I can feel it.
"Brother why do you look so mad?" Narcissa asks with a
pout. I Iook over to Akuji and see that he doesn't look mad. In fact he looks happy.

What?

Then realization hits me. Martin looks at me with a pained expression. I slowly back away from him towards Aure. She's like the mother of our group. I only feel safe around her ever since the incident-but that's a different story. She stands in front of me and says, "What the fuck! Who are you guys?"
Akuji chuckles. "Have you not figured it out yet? Yes we're brothers! Martin was suppose to meet you months. Not a few hours ago," He says giving Martin a pointed look, "He's a dumb brother, but I do love him."
Tears stream down my face. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me. Was that why he was so eager to be my boyfriend? Why was I so stupid?
"Aw the poor baby is crying." Bellatrix speaks. I wipe the tears viciously away, they won't stop falling. I feel so pathetic! Why can't I stop crying! I don't want to cry in front them. Is this from the hurt? I hope he's happy.
"Who are you?" Blaise says pulling her hand out of her pocket and catching it on fire. She waves the red flame around like it's nothing. Then she smirks. "I don't think it's hot enough." Then the flame turns from red to a yellow whit color. "Answers better be said, otherwise a person will have a degree that has not been named yet." More silence fills the room. "Fine then have it your way."
Blaise throws the flame at Narcissa. It hits her and Martin screams. We all stare at the little girl who is burned to a crisp. Blaise smiles at her accomplishment. I stare at Narcissa and something strange happens. Her skin starts peeling and before you know it, she's back to normal. Not burn marks no nothing. Not even an ash in her hair! Blaise's mouth drips to the floor.
"We are from the prophecy just so you know."
A thick cloud of smoke surrounds us and the girls and I are coughing out our lungs. I'm the first one to stop. Once they've all stop we stare at each other. My eyes start watering again.
"Muna don't cry. He's not worth it. You are a strong and independent woman. Okay?" Ira tries to cheer me up. "How did you two even meet?" I sigh and tell them the story. They all squealed when I told them the part when he said the thing about Romeo and Juliet. Then got really angry.
Blaise's mother came in. She looked concerned and scared. "What happened?" She asks. Aure tells her everything and Blaise's mother goes pale. We all look at each other, staring in disbelief. Her mother is like our Aure. They both are strong and they both are never afraid or at least don't show when they're afraid.
It's hard to believe or even think that get scared. Once we took a trip to Earth with Blaise's mother and we got lost. It was really funny now that I think about it. Ira and I were crying the entire time! Blaise was being the crazy girl she was and still is. In the end Blaise's mother us.

"Girls you need to follow me now!"

€€££££__€£\£\£\€€€£}£%##_%_%_%%\%\\%%\%\%_%_%_%_%[#[}[}[}#_#[#[#[#]##[#[#]#[##[_££\€\£_¥__••_¥_£_£\££¥¥•••¥££€£¥••••¥£££¥•••££¥¥\¥.¥\£_£¥_¥_¥¥_¥\££\£¥•••••¥£¥••¥£_¥•\¥_£\£|€>|>|€|££~¥~¥~¥|¥|¥\££\€\€\€|£|£|€|>|><_<~_~_|_<>|£~¥\¥

Hello Element luvers!!! This is very different for me see the original Indie701 left for reasons unknown. So now I pickleuver2118 or as now to be known as Indie701 (golly this I kinda confusing) am the knew Indie701.. Yeah confusing. Do I will try my best to like be a good writer. And just do you guys know, part of the story I wrote and she wrote the other. I tried to make it sound her own, but I don't think I did a good job. I hope you guys enjoy I had hard time finishing it. It really hard to continue from an awkward point. I can't believe what is happening!!! Everything is getting so spicy!!!! I mean She knew how to write! I can't believe Martin is related to those monsters! Well until text time.

Sincerely,
The New Indie701

P.s. That last A/N from her. Disregard that. I'm saying I'll update all the time. But I will try. The more people comment the more I'll remember.